Camoranesi <-> Cristiano Zanetti ?!?! AAAAAAH! (5 Viewers)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Hardly. Van der Meyde is better than Camo if only for the reason that he's more consistent. You really can't blame him for failing to impress at Inter, especially since he was brought in under one coach and ended up playing for another with two different tactical philosophies. Furthermore, he's faster than Camo, shoots better, and is more capable of defending.
    How about a simple no, no and no.
    Van der Meyde shoots one great volley into a goal against Arsenal, but Camo also scores really beauties when he scores.
    Van Der Meyde fast? He is way to heavy to be fast, he always tries to outrun his defenders(because he can't dribble to save his life) but always fails.
    Camo is better at defending than Van der Meyde, VDM is much more of a forward than Camo anyway.
    Van der Meyde consistent?! If you mean consistently poor, you're right.
    Van der Meyde always attacks his defender and he always(and i mean always) loses the ball. My god, he can be worse than Cristiano Ronaldo(except for the fact that C.Ronaldo is absolutely disgracefull at times, in his behaviour that is).

Okay, It might nog be fair judging Van der Meyde with his inter-froum; we all know most players get ruined at inter.
    At ajax though, I always thought he was average and I always wondered why Inter wanted him..

He also was the Netherlands' obvious weakpoint during ec04.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    imo van der meyde is overall a good player who's not suited to serie a.dominic,imo it's unfair to say he can't dribble to save his life cos he's actually pretty nimble on the ball and does the simple things well.he's well rounded and more of an attacker than just a winger obviously,but i wouldn't exactly rate him below camo(or above,for that matter.)

camo is more of a serie a player but VDM's failure at inter can be attributed to purely a lack of experience.given a couple more years he'll live up to at least half of what he was made out to be,which would make him an interesting player at the least.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    imo van der meyde is overall a good player who's not suited to serie a.dominic,imo it's unfair to say he can't dribble to save his life cos he's actually pretty nimble on the ball and does the simple things well.he's well rounded and more of an attacker than just a winger obviously,but i wouldn't exactly rate him below camo(or above,for that matter.)

camo is more of a serie a player but VDM's failure at inter can be attributed to purely a lack of experience.given a couple more years he'll live up to at least half of what he was made out to be,which would make him an interesting player at the least.
    I'm not a big fan of either, but I would have to say that is very well put. Brownie points!:D:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    VDM's failure at inter can be attributed to purely a lack of experience.
    VDM's failure at inter can be attributed to purely a lack of a decent club ;)

toughjuve

May 21, 2004
    Damn you ~~we have got Tacchinardi . And he used to play for Juve about 15 years. We no need C Zenetti !!!!

Listen !!!!! We love Tacchinardi more than that no performance player ~~!!!!

If you ,Tacchinardi see this message . Don`t worry, we must support you !!! Forza Alessio ~ !!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Actually all the reports say the agreement for the deal reached beetwen the clubs...

-Camo for Zanetti

-Carini-Cruz-loans deal.

-Juve leave Cesar for Inter and go for Jank.

Sep 14, 2003
    Zanetti gets injured as much as Tudor, this is a plain bad move for Juve. You can see the shape this team is beginning to take and it isn't very pretty.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Zanetti gets injured as much as Tudor, this is a plain bad move for Juve. You can see the shape this team is beginning to take and it isn't very pretty.
    yeap, and inter don't need Camo either... It's a loss-loss situation...

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Van der Meyde :LOL:. If there ever was a right winger who's worse than Camo it's Van der Meyde!
    Hey....football is not a game that is played in the water with a yellow ball.....that game is called water-polo.....we are talking about football for your information....and in game of football there is no way that Camo is better than VDM....at least not if you have a TV and a healthy eyesight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)