Call of Duty: Ghosts (4 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I loved CoD Modern Warfare original. Played that til my eyes burned each day. But have never had the same feeling with the other games since. I will still buy this one tho. It's religion really. Keep the faith.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I didn't mind them a few years ago, actually went 50 prestige or whatever it was on Black Ops, but it was so time consuming to do that I'm hardly going to touch a COD again.

My brother is a really hardcore player if he likes the release, he's played in some of the best UK Xbox clans.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    In what sense do you mean realistic Burke?
    I mean that in MW2 and MW3, the M4, G36, M16, Famas, and I'm sure others, all use the 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, which should mean they all do the EXACT same amount of damage, but they don't. It's all adjusted to make it even, which is, unrealistic.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4298031 said:
    I mean that in MW2 and MW3, the M4, G36, M16, Famas, and I'm sure others, all use the 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, which should mean they all do the EXACT same amount of damage, but they don't. It's all adjusted to make it even, which is, unrealistic.
    Oh for sure.

I enjoy setting up private match with just Knifes and pistols only. But I do miss that G3 rifle.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    All CoDs after MW2 sucked. CoD4 was the best. It was on great PC. I would mostly play HC death match on servers where they would kick anybody who used stuff like noob tubes, rpg, matyrdom, last stand etc

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Without a doubt modern warfare was awesome. Always went back to that after buying the others. Chose to have a sabbatical on the game last year. All I gotta now do is wait for my PS4 from Santa, then I'm off Ratter Tatting!! ;)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
    RAM: 6 GB RAM
    HDD: 40 GB HD space

Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
    Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
    DirectX: 11
    Internet: Broadband Internet connection and Steam and Online Multiplayer

Jul 10, 2006
    I can't wait till Tuesday. COD is one of the games me and my son play online together a lot. So, I'll be dropping $120 on two copies, but we get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

It's good for what it is. I don't mind them releasing a new game every year.

It's not much different than what EA Sports does with FIFA & Madden.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Since Watchdogs has been put on hold I guess I'll have a crack on this one again. Gonna have to wait til my console is available and new TV. Wished Sony made a TV purely for gaming. Would def pay for that shiit like Badass does with those ladies of the night. Student loans n all :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I was debating on whether to get this or not. I loved the MW series but I hear that B4 is better.

Any thoughts?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I can't and refuse to play this til my PS4 arrives. Just wondered if who ever has it, what do they think?

Jul 10, 2006
    Cool game but all the maps are way too big in MP. The campaign is about what u expect. The extinction mode is fun but i havent played it too much. I guess they made the maps bigger because the next gen versions can handle larger basic team games.

Overall, pretty cool. I have some issues with it, wish there were a couple smaller maps available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)