Call of Duty: Ghosts (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm waiting for Andrew to come in here and tell us all how great MAG is and how it's far superior to any game ever released.
Thats because its true ;) Its still the only consistently playable console multiplayer shooter released on Playstation 3 :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Apparently this game is just more of the same, nothing changed. I also heard the PC port is horrendous, 50 Gb install with Graphics that aren't much better than the last one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I played it for like 3 and half years (on and off) while Andy on played it at the beggining when it was released, so its mainly been me :D

COD games became irrelevant to me online after COD4.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Apparently this game is just more of the same, nothing changed.

Played a bit on my brother's copy of the game at the weekend, the MP maps really are too big. Pretty much everyone likes smaller maps for certain H2H game types, they are just glorified arcade sniper maps now.

Personally I haven't bought my own copy of COD since Black Ops. I went full prestige on that, and once you've done it once there is no reason to really play this game a lot.

Haven't played the campaign yet but it's usually my favourite part of the entire game, if too short.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ooh maps too big!!? All the better to shove a Semtex on a snipers face for being a pussy. That's if the Semtex is still around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why the crying? It's nothing to do with inhibiting skill, in fact the opposite, but it just kills the enjoyment and fast action that was the smaller maps.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I haven't played it. But that's fine if you want to play that game and know what you are getting, I just don't know why they are quite so big on this particular game. Trying to directly compete?

Not asking for anything stupid like Nuketown, but COD has always been big on the small-medium maps.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I haven't played it. But that's fine if you want to play that game and know what you are getting, I just don't know why they are quite so big on this particular game. Trying to directly compete?

Not asking for anything stupid like Nuketown, but COD has always been big on the small-medium maps.
Bring back Crash, Backlot, Overgrown & District Maps. Ahhh those were the days on Search & Destroy.

- - - Updated - - -

because of battlefield probably.

don't think that's even half of ArmA 3
Reminds me of MP on Red Dead Redemption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)