Call of Duty: Ghosts (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The original minds of COD left infinity ward as they didn't like where these call of duties were going. Their own game Titanfall is out in 2014 but exclusive only to Xbox one only. I must admit these last fee years I haven't been much of a fan of COD. :lol: at Zach and the funnel joke :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This goddamn plague of ultrascripted modern military shooters, with a lame multiplayer...

I remember the awesomeness of something as simple but well designed as the america's army 2 multiplayer (SF Hospital, Bridge, Pipeline, Recon)

or the singleplayer of Operation Flashpoint, the game on wich Arma is based.

I mean, looking at COD multi... Fuck that, if i wanted quick action i'd play unreal tournament or quake or tribes

Jul 10, 2006
About a week into it and I enjoy the MP. It forces you to play a bit slower, which is good for me. My son and I get two copies of every version of COD that comes out, we spend a lot of time playing it. It's a tradition.

We will be getting Titanfall for sure tho. That game is going to be amazing.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
About a week into it and I enjoy the MP. It forces you to play a bit slower, which is good for me. My son and I get two copies of every version of COD that comes out, we spend a lot of time playing it. It's a tradition.

You must be on the Xbox I'm gathering.

Also to point out that if you own a PS3, you cannot play this with someone owning a PS4.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

The game seems like it tries to get you to play faster. All the game types are geared toward speed. Spawn point are set up in crazy places so that when you respawn you're closer to your enemies. However, if you slow down your game play it's to your advantage. Especially in more tactical games like Domination and Search and Rescue.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sledgehammer are making the new Cod for 2014 creating a three year cycle with Trearch and Activision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)