Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (15 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I dont know where to put this so I'll put it here

1712356964202.png

This will probably end up in nothing, and only probes that a group of fans have more balls and corage that our current management.
they sent this case to Milano and the judge who will hear it is Marcello Viola.

google him and inter. He's basically an scum ultra.

LOL

:sergio:

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
this is not a sport but a political agenda, which is absolutely disgusting, in the rest of europe none of this crap would happen, shitaly at it's finest, I hope italy get their ass handed to them in the euros.

- - - Updated - - -

they sent this case to Milano and the judge who will hear it is Marcello Viola.

google him and inter. He's basically an scum ultra.

LOL

:sergio:
rules are rules unless your a fan, and laws and regulations go out the window, injustice prevails, this country is a joke and the league an abomination, no wonder no one watches this garbage, farmers league all to help a bankrupt and corrupt team and system, basically run by their fans, I am ashamed to be italian for fuck sakes, I hate that country so much I hope they all burn in hell.

- - - Updated - - -

this twat even has a picture of falcone and borselino in the background 2 real men, that died for justice.
take that pic down you twat, you ruined the good names of 2 honorable men.

Last edited:

magician

Oct 22, 2022
this is not a sport but a political agenda, which is absolutely disgusting, in the rest of europe none of this crap would happen, shitaly at it's finest, I hope italy get their ass handed to them in the euros.

- - - Updated - - -

rules are rules unless your a fan, and laws and regulations go out the window, injustice prevails, this country is a joke and the league an abomination, no wonder no one watches this garbage, farmers league all to help a bankrupt and corrupt team and system, basically run by their fans, I am ashamed to be italian for fuck sakes, I hate that country so much I hope they all burn in hell.

- - - Updated - - -

this twat even has a picture of falcone and borselino in the background 2 real men, that died for justice.
take that pic down you twat, you ruined the good names of 2 honorable men.
If it just politics, then they can all find compromises, that is not just politics but also tribalism and religious like zealotry over there, hence there's no compromise in their hating against JJ.

And we have people here calling out JJ management for their apparent weakness and not defending the club.

What's the point of defending against such a biased system? It's a waste of resources.

And again I maintain my belief, JJ actually needs to play attractive football and winning while they're at it, so the club can manipulate the masses, if not in Italy then internationally so that way the club has some leverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)