Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He did not defend the club in 2006 at all, he could have defended it but he chose not to, and yes he could get rid of moggi, and the rest but they left on their own accord.You have that kind of team, you didn't need any help, unlike intermerda this season. He made a choice again with no proof was so ever even after all the tapes proved Juventus did nothing, but other teams like intermerda and milan did worse and were not punished.The plusvalenca case is a great example will defend the team, he says but then makes an agreement with the corrupt figc to pay a large fine and a points deduction for the same things that other teams did, and juventus pays the price for this corrupt league.Elklown decided not to pursue to the Tar in Lazio and he had a solid case to win.Again could have burned this league to the ground a second time and chose not too.If this bozo has all this power use it ,bury your enemies you don't lick their backsides, he may be a business man , but if it was any of us with that power, we all know how it would end.You make an enemy of me I'll bury you where no one will find you.
So this makes him an inter fan? Because I repplied to a guy claiming such a silly thing. Id say the guys like Elkan dont like bad PR or something dragging in courts so he will always try to end a case quickly, brush things under a carpet and move on. Juventus in his empire, in financial terms, is pretty insignificant. Exor recorded 41bn revenues in 2022. However, the fact that our parrent company, that he is the president of, has invested close to 1bn, speaks volumes about his commitment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I never said he was an intermerda fan, that's for conspiracy theorists, he may have all that money and power running exor, and juve is a minor interest unlike ferrari, but if you have that much muscle you don't have to roll over and have people shit all over you, none of us would let that happen, and his silence doesn't help his case as a fan at all, if someone else was a passionate juve owner would never accept being constantly shate on, from top to bottom as the scapegoat for a shit league.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I kind of struggle trying to reach a final understanding about all that happened - both in 2006 and recently. Is it mainly an unfair conspiracy, or did the club actually commit all these wrongdoings?

Are we so biased as to fabricate belief in external conspiracy, and thus feel like we didnt lose part of our lives supporting a dirty club? Do we want to fake rationalize our emotional decision of continue to support and confirm bias? Or, on the contrary, is people in Italy oblivious to the evidence of persecution, that they are the ones who pretend to not see it?

I can't answer that question. But what we know is it did happen. So, after all that hot mess, there are two possible positions for the fans:

1) If you go away from commo sense and understand it was mainly a conspiracy, why continue to follow football? If it's the whole of Italy/Serie A/FIGC vs Juve, there's absolutely no sense in continuing existing in the same system. It's too toxic to keep up and a fight that will never be won - and actually makes no sense to be fought.

2) If you choose common sense and understand it was really Juve's wrongdoing, why continue to follow such a dirty club? A club with proved dishonest management/ownership. Even if the whole world of football tends to be dirty, Juve is more.

All paths lead to losing interest in keep following the club, from the POV of hardcore fans. It really kinda lost its meaning, tbh. If I am convinced by the evidence of conspiracy, I hate the rest of Italian football, FIGC, Inter, and everything else so much, I can't even keep following it. It becomes a real burden. Honestly that's why I cant stand it anymore. This + Allegriball makes it following the club (watching matches) a very irrational choice.

Anyways, I see that fan is back to attending games, and actually, after all, Juve is still the 5th most followed club in the world in social media:

https://jobsinfootball.com/blog/most-supported-football-clubs-in-the-world/

I have no idea why that happens. But apparently there is no sign of decline of popularity of the club - yet.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I kind of struggle trying to reach a final understanding about all that happened - both in 2006 and recently. Is it mainly an unfair conspiracy, or did the club actually commit all these wrongdoings?
a journalist friend (with some help from a lawyer friend) wrote an article about it a few years ago: https://www.origo.hu/sport/sport-futball/2015/04/az-evtized-csalasa-tette-tonkre-a-juventust it's in hungarian but deepl (or google translate) will do the job. it's one of the better written articles about calciopoli

strange that probably the best english article i've read was written by a milanista:
http://www.milanobsession.com/2014/07/calcios-greatest-shame.html

Aug 2, 2005
a journalist friend (with some help from a lawyer friend) wrote an article about it a few years ago: https://www.origo.hu/sport/sport-futball/2015/04/az-evtized-csalasa-tette-tonkre-a-juventust it's in hungarian but deepl (or google translate) will do the job. it's one of the better written articles about calciopoli

strange that probably the best english article i've read was written by a milanista:
http://www.milanobsession.com/2014/07/calcios-greatest-shame.html
I think the second article is better..
Thanks for sharing..

Makes you wonder what the heck was the issue with the Netflix episode

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know where to put this so I'll put it here

1712356964202.png

This will probably end up in nothing, and only probes that a group of fans have more balls and corage that our current management.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I dont know where to put this so I'll put it here

1712356964202.png

This will probably end up in nothing, and only probes that a group of fans have more balls and corage that our current management.
Juve fan sites on Twitter all excited but this will go nowhere IMO and barely gain any traction in the Italian media as its as clear as day that this club is protected.

Hope I'm wrong of course. :xfingers:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juve fan sites on Twitter all excited but this will go nowhere IMO and barely gain any traction in the Italian media as its as clear as day that this club is protected.

Hope I'm wrong of course. :xfingers:
here's a longer summary in english:

these guys are lawyers and know exactly that those bodies who received their complaint and all background materials should treat it seriously. it might go nowhere as italy is a corrupt shithole and as you said inda is a clearly protected (even if some closet inda fans on tuz might try to tell us otherwise), but it is probably the best try to raise awareness on the weirdness around that club

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
here's a comprehensive explanation of the complaint and why it makes sense to question inda's status. automatic italian subs are available, android and desktop (and probably ios) clients will be able to translate it to whatever language you prefer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)