Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
One of the few real Juventini that actually defends the club, and badass is right, elklown could learn from Giraudo but sadly for this club he's learned nothing, I hope Giraudo burns this league from head to toe, down to the ground, destroy it and rebuild it, everyone should be torched living and dead and who is responsible thrown in jail forever starting with elklown(closet intermerda fan)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One of the few real Juventini that actually defends the club, and badass is right, elklown could learn from Giraudo but sadly for this club he's learned nothing, I hope Giraudo burns this league from head to toe, down to the ground, destroy it and rebuild it, everyone should be torched living and dead and who is responsible thrown in jail forever starting with elklown(closet intermerda fan)
Closet intermerda fan that invested almost a billion into this club over the past decade. Someone doesnt make sense.

Jul 2, 2006
he didn't invest shit. by orchestrating calciopoli in order to oust his enemies from the club, he buried us in 2006 where we were sitting on 3rd spot after madrid and united in financial aspect. now we are not even in top 10. he toppled a skyscraper and built a shitty shack in its place. new generations don't even know the name of juventus, all thanks to j.. el cunt.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes the president of Exor who has majority stake in Juventus. Exor invested 1bn. Clearly there is a link, the rest are crazy conspiracy theories. Ousting enemies? He owned this club. He could have simply fired whoever he wanted.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm trying to establish a timeline here

2006: 30 year old elkann shits all over his own property just to fuck with moggi whom he could easily fire. collateral damage: serie a loses its appeal and never recovers, all thanks to elkann. rumor says his good friend moratti tried his best to stop him by swiftly placing his own people into key positions of the calciopoli trial, but elkann eventually won and juventus goes down.
2011-2020: elkann keeps destroying juventus. it's the club's most successful league run, under the presidency of an agnelli (elkann's enemy too. andrea snuck into the president's chair without elkann noticing)
2022: elkann realizes that agnelli is the president, creates a case to throw unibrow out
2023: following a 400m and a 300m capital raise, exor board approved an other 200m cash injection, despite elkann's all efforts

there might be some inaccuracies, but the bottom line is that elkann is both the most powerful person in italy and apparently the dumbest one ever too

:boh:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm trying to establish a timeline here

2006: 30 year old elkann shits all over his own property just to fuck with moggi whom he could easily fire. collateral damage: serie a loses its appeal and never recovers, all thanks to elkann. rumor says his good friend moratti tried his best to stop him by swiftly placing his own people into key positions of the calciopoli trial, but elkann eventually won and juventus goes down.
2011-2020: elkann keeps destroying juventus. it's the club's most successful league run, under the presidency of an agnelli (elkann's enemy too. andrea snuck into the president's chair without elkann noticing)
2022: elkann realizes that agnelli is the president, creates a case to throw unibrow out
2023: following a 400m and a 300m capital raise, exor board approved an other 200m cash injection, despite elkann's all efforts

there might be some inaccuracies, but the bottom line is that elkann is both the most powerful person in italy and apparently the dumbest one ever too

:boh:
me too. there is some inaccuracies but i like to work backwards.

2023: marotta mafia is fixing the league. marotta is corrupt and has FIGC in his pocket
2019-2011: marotta no mafia. juve won due to hard work not refs. tottally we swear. gol di muntari? no count!

somehow in one year marotta gained control over the league without no one fighting back? how come?

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Hes the president of Exor who has majority stake in Juventus. Exor invested 1bn. Clearly there is a link, the rest are crazy conspiracy theories. Ousting enemies? He owned this club. He could have simply fired whoever he wanted.
He did not defend the club in 2006 at all, he could have defended it but he chose not to, and yes he could get rid of moggi, and the rest but they left on their own accord.You have that kind of team, you didn't need any help, unlike intermerda this season. He made a choice again with no proof was so ever even after all the tapes proved Juventus did nothing, but other teams like intermerda and milan did worse and were not punished.The plusvalenca case is a great example will defend the team, he says but then makes an agreement with the corrupt figc to pay a large fine and a points deduction for the same things that other teams did, and juventus pays the price for this corrupt league.Elklown decided not to pursue to the Tar in Lazio and he had a solid case to win.Again could have burned this league to the ground a second time and chose not too.If this bozo has all this power use it ,bury your enemies you don't lick their backsides, he may be a business man , but if it was any of us with that power, we all know how it would end.You make an enemy of me I'll bury you where no one will find you.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He did not defend the club in 2006 at all, he could have defended it but he chose not to, and yes he could get rid of moggi, and the rest but they left on their own accord.You have that kind of team, you didn't need any help, unlike intermerda this season. He made a choice again with no proof was so ever even after all the tapes proved Juventus did nothing, but other teams like intermerda and milan did worse and were not punished.The plusvalenca case is a great example will defend the team, he says but then makes an agreement with the corrupt figc to pay a large fine and a points deduction for the same things that other teams did, and juventus pays the price for this corrupt league.Elklown decided not to pursue to the Tar in Lazio and he had a solid case to win.Again could have burned this league to the ground a second time and chose not too.If this bozo has all this power use it ,bury your enemies you don't lick their backsides, he may be a business man , but if it was any of us with that power, we all know how it would end.You make an enemy of me I'll bury you where no one will find you.
This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)