Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I thought so too, but can you see them taking the scudetto from Inter? I can't imagine this to be honest and it's also impossible to split them.
I'm not sure, but it's a lot more realistic than €443 million.

- - - Updated - - -

But why demand something that is already seen by us and already on the table? In a negotiation, we start at the high end, they offer the low end and we meet in the middle. Titles is the minimum expectation and, in my opinion, a foregone conclusion that we're getting them back. So that's such a low end offer, its almost laughable.
We might be able to get a few bucks, but nothing substantial. The FIGC isn't even financially capable of paying us any large amount of money, and the ~30 million we might be able to get out of this don't mean shit in the long run. The titles however, are hella valuable for our reputation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 8, 2014
with real world view I'd take the money over 2 scudetti, sure past glory and honor are important, I can't disagree with that; but still the point I made before is far much more relevant for the current situation and our future.

past 2 scudetti WON'T MAKE the likes of POGBA AND MORATA stay as much as money would've made them to.

making FIGC bankrupt? :lol: gotta be not as dumb as that, do it :beppe: way... 30 million euros over 15 years :beppe: or even 15 million over 30 years :beppe:
The scudetti are the most important thing to me. In 50-100 years, these scudetti will still be celebrated and honoured, much more so than any amount of money won in court. They are the symbol of success for our club.

I am not saying that we do not deserve money, nor that we should not ask for it. All I am saying is that we are far smarter negotiating a settlement for 100-150 million Euro to be paid in full today then arguing in court for 400 million Euro in damages, which as I said, we will likely never see. Which one of those plans is more advantageous to the club in regards to keeping Pogba and Morata?

Press for the money, the Scudetti should be a given. We shouldn't even need to negotiate their return, that is expected. The compensation is what we want now and, if it was spread out over 10-15 years, say 20m per year for 15-20 years, I'd take that. Hell, I'd take a lump sum of 100-175m. Think about that influx of cash. We could use half of it to better our squad and half of it to pay down debt for future growth.
A smaller lump sum is the smarter option. Inflationary pressures and the time value of money will most likely render 20 million Euro in 20 years useless in any practical sense.

Dec 8, 2014
well salary wise if we get that kind of deal on instalments we can keep Pogba no problem so i say sue their ass.
But again you fail to realise that if we sue, the FIGC will tie the matter up in court for years and we will not see that money, lump sum or instalment, for a very long time, if at all. That will not help pay Pogba's salary. Negotiating a smaller lump sum payable in full today or even instalments over 5 years will have a much greater likelihood of success, and actually will prove beneficial for the club.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
By the way, the outrage and fear from several people I know who are Inter fans as well as a few English speaking Inter and Milan forums is hilarious.

They are genuinely shocked and can't believe the news, thinking the head of FIGC was an Inter fan. How could he turn on them?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
They are genuinely shocked and can't believe the news, thinking the head of FIGC was an Inter fan. How could he turn on them?
Tell me about it. Very funny to see they have ignored all trials and totally panic about what is going to happen.
Tavecchio betrayed them by offering the Scudetti in exchange for dropping of damages. They can't cope with giving back the Scudetti and don't understand that only giving them back will be the absolute minimum :D

our fans were satisfied with him and our board voted for him last summer. Before that, some couple of years back, he stated that his fav club is Inter. And now look at this sh*t ... I mean, wtf is going on? It all turned around over the night. Moggi innocent, Jube gets the titles back and the other clubs remain silent? Where's the reaction? Anyone? Fu*k this sh*t...
Not even surprised... Serie A is the biggest joke since Agnelli's bought Rube...they do what they want and no one can stop them...they be robbing Italian football for well over half a century now.
Figc and Lega are a joke who can't harm them...
If they give the titles back to Rube I give up on hoping that this league will ever be clean again.
Let's relocate to Switzerland or smth.
OMG OUR STOLEN SCUDETTI
HALP HAALP HAAAAAAALP

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
To be honest, I don't think we're ever gonna get a substantial amount of money. Hence, I believe that the best tactic is to demand our titles back, which is much more significant that many of you would think. Abroad, Juve's reputation is still very much stained by what happened in 2006, no one actually bothers to look into things and discover the farce that Calciopoli was. Reclaiming our titles would clear our name, and thus probably ease obtaining new fans.
You can't have one without the other. If Juventus is given back its scudetti, it is assumed that they did no wrong. If the FIGC did hastily relegate Juventus, without a proper investigation, they made a mistake. This obviously is a wrong that made us suffer considerable damage, for which we should be compensated.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we insist on fulk restitution we're not going to see anything. If dropping the compensation claim means we get our scudetti back it would be an incredible boost while it would pretty much destroy Inter for good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can't have one without the other. If Juventus is given back its scudetti, it is assumed that they did no wrong. If the FIGC did hastily relegate Juventus, without a proper investigation, they made a mistake. This obviously is a wrong that made us suffer considerable damage, for which we should be compensated.
So you are saying we should go for both titles and compensation, correct?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If we insist on fulk restitution we're not going to see anything. If dropping the compensation claim means we get our scudetti back it would be an incredible boost while it would pretty much destroy Inter for good.
That's not a realistic possibility IMO. For that to happen we would need to make a deal with the FIGC that:

a) we get our titles back, which means they were wrong in taking them in the first place
b) although we were badly damaged by this entire farce and they admit they were wrong, we waive our rights to compensation

Given that we estimate our financial loss at 400 million Euros, I doubt we can agree to an apology.

So you are saying we should go for both titles and compensation, correct?
Yes.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's not a realistic possibility IMO. For that to happen we would need to make a deal with the FIGC that:

a) we get our titles back, which means they were wrong in taking them in the first place
b) although we were badly damaged by this entire farce and they admit they were wrong, we waive our rights to compensation

Given that we estimate our financial loss at 400 million Euros, I doubt we can agree to an apology.
This is a fair point but do you think we are possibly just high-balling in order to get a good deal after the inevitable negotiation period?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dude you have to be realistic though. It's Italy, corruption taken to a new level. The president of FIGC openly says he'll consider giving back the titles if we drop the charges. He wants to save his skin and that kind of announcement is laughable from him. He either thinks we're guilty so we don't deserve anything or he thinks we're clean and then we should be given both.
At the end of the day he wants to negotiate to avoid the FIGC bankruptcy.

Before they were hiding behind SOL, now when they see shit got real they suddenly can ignore it and get back to the case.

My opinion is we should focus on getting the scudetti back which would clear our name. It's Italy after all and FIGC is a strong opponent to fight against. If we go all the way with our demands no judge in Italy will give us anything. Any judge in Italy would be afraid of the shitstorm it would cause and I'm sure FIGC knows how to deal in this kind of situations. They are corrupted and operate that way on regular basis.

It would be nice if we got the SOL dropped so we'd get our titles back and maybe in the same process got inter punished :lol:
Also I think many people underrate the importance of clearing our name and the two scudetti. It would have a massively positive impact in rebuilding our brand. More supporters, more companies interested in cooperation, less pressure in Serie A every time some loser opens his mouth. After all we'd be the victims of the system, not 'creators' of it. It's all possible and up for our grabs.
FIGC know they can't do jack shit to us right now because we're the only Italian club capable of competing with the big boys in Europe (on sporting and financial level). They know this but we have to stay realistic or we'll be left empty handed in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)