Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (21 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
yes it wasn't funny and ethical, it's like what if a popular site published an april fool article that stated Americans were under attack from terrorists again? the site would've been DoS'ed and the publishers could face guantanamo.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The prosecutor of farsopoli Narducci and a policeman will go to court because they are accused of hiding some important phone calls and making the video of the ref draw disappear.

PAY MOTHERFUCKERS, YOU BETTER PAY!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
4444! not happening mate.
This claim was made just to suck it up for the fans. In fact before AA nobody said anything about Calciopoli. But he needed something to make himself popular within juventini.

Honestly i think that Elkan was involved in Calciopoli. He was afraid that Moggi and Giraudo would outbuy Juventus from Agnelli's family.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The prosecutor of farsopoli Narducci and a policeman will go to court because they are accused of hiding some important phone calls and making the video of the ref draw disappear.

PAY MOTHERFUCKERS, YOU BETTER PAY!
I'm guessing these are civil courts right? so again they can't influence or over turn any decisions made by the sporting courts. Thus we'll never be compensated or even so much get an apology from those crooks in the sporting courts. they ought to lock up that cunt guido rossi once and for all the bent bastard

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm guessing these are civil courts right? so again they can't influence or over turn any decisions made by the sporting courts. Thus we'll never be compensated or even so much get an apology from those crooks in the sporting courts. they ought to lock up that cunt guido rossi once and for all the bent bastard
I think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)