Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (237 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's that time of year...

Also, April Fools.

A leak from tomorrow’s edition of Gazzetta dello Sport report that Antonio Conte, Andrea Agnelli and several members of Juventus’s squad including Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Leonardo Bonucci have been involved in a conspiracy to bribe and affect results during the Serie A calendar since 2012.

:howler:

Jan 5, 2011

Also, April Fools.

A leak from tomorrow’s edition of Gazzetta dello Sport report that Antonio Conte, Andrea Agnelli and several members of Juventus’s squad including Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Pirlo, Gianluigi Buffon and Leonardo Bonucci have been involved in a conspiracy to bribe and affect results during the Serie A calendar since 2012.

Even though I know it is April fool, I feel extremely annoyed reading this article.They (the editor, jourals, ..) intentionally want to damage Juventus's public figure and label us as cheating once again. Oh and Muntari's disallowed goal still in here, Berlusoni must be involved as well

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though I know it is April fool, I feel extremely annoyed reading this article.They (the editor, jourals, ..) intentionally want to damage Juventus's public figure and label us as cheating once again. Oh and Muntari's disallowed goal still in here, Berlusoni must be involved as well
A post by you that doesn't feature any Marchisio bashing :shock:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Also, April Fools.

our reputation is a joke to them? what a surprise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 231)