Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
TAR court rejected Moggi's appeal against his suspension. Sounds negative but the sooner these things happen the sooner he can go to the European Courts.

http://www.calciomercato.com/juventus/radiazione-moggi-tar-del-lazio-respinge-ricorso-595611
Is he looking to go to the EU courts then for sure? So, perhaps he is trying to get these decisions rushed so he can hit the EU courts sooner rather than later?

Also...thoughts on the new mess? Looking forward to your thoughts on it. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,223
    He has definitely indicated that he intends to go to the European courts but has not specified which ones (or at least I can’t remember him doing as much).

As far as the new mess…there is too much that I don’t know yet but the witch hunt of 2006 is making it feel like a bad sequel. I see similarities especially because the sporting tribunals continue to operate with relative impunity in Italy bypassing basic civil rights and assuming guilt until innocence is proven as opposed to the opposite which is how a civil country should operate (innocent until proven guilty).

In any case…I still know too little about it but I’m following it and when I know more I may make my way to the appropriate thread to discuss it.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    This whole mess in Italy started here.

Fuck all of you responsible. From the bottom of my Juventino heart, fuck you criminals in a criminal ridden & driven country. Italy does not deserve to have the history it has.

Forza Juventus and every single fan around the world new and old...and more importantly to those who were here before 2006 and stuck around and to those who were here for this new scandal and still support this team.

We are the Old Lady of Italian football even though Italian football steps on us like a tramp. Conte has more history in his index finger than any other club this country has to offer.

You won't stop this club. Never again.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007

Fuck all of you responsible. From the bottom of my Juventino heart, fuck you criminals in a criminal ridden & driven country. Italy does not deserve to have the history it has.

Forza Juventus and every single fan around the world new and old...and more importantly to those who were here before 2006 and stuck around and to those who were here for this new scandal and still support this team.

We are the Old Lady of Italian football even though Italian football steps on us like a tramp. Conte has more history in his index finger than any other club this country has to offer.

Very disrespectful. -rep

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

$#@! all of you responsible. From the bottom of my Juventino heart, $#@! you criminals in a criminal ridden & driven country. Italy does not deserve to have the history it has.

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)