Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
This whole mess in Italy started here.

Fuck all of you responsible. From the bottom of my Juventino heart, fuck you criminals in a criminal ridden & driven country. Italy does not deserve to have the history it has.

Forza Juventus and every single fan around the world new and old...and more importantly to those who were here before 2006 and stuck around and to those who were here for this new scandal and still support this team.

We are the Old Lady of Italian football even though Italian football steps on us like a tramp. Conte has more history in his index finger than any other club this country has to offer.

You won't stop this club. Never again.
Good post! :) Maybe except that the mess in Italy started way before this. :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember my mother telling me stories about my grandfather and his "friends".

His friends were in the mafia, and they asked if my grandfather wanted "in" on the business.

This is what he said: Don't you ever ask me that again in my house. And if I ever find out you ask any of my boys I will find you can kill you. You leave my family alone. We are friends from home and thats where it ends.

Just like that. Crocked fucking country.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I remember my mother telling me stories about my grandfather and his "friends".

His friends were in the mafia, and they asked if my grandfather wanted "in" on the business.

This is what he said: Don't you ever ask me that again in my house. And if I ever find out you ask any of my boys I will find you can kill you. You leave my family alone. We are friends from home and thats where it ends.

Just like that. Crocked fucking country.
Because that only happens in Italy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Without a doubt, and it's a damn shame, but you speak of it like it's North Korea. Hopefully one day these people will get what they deserve, the decline needs to go faster.
I don't mean your civilian population. I'm talking about corruption from the top institutions more or less. What irritates me about the civilian population is there willingness to turn a deaf ear to it all.

---------- Post added 23.08.2012 at 21:53 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3822200 said:
Russian Fed. is on 140+ place in the corruption rating.......
Lol mother Russia
Italian and optimist. You should be depressed :p!
:lol:

Mar 9, 2006
I don't mean your civilian population. I'm talking about corruption from the top institutions more or less. What irritates me about the civilian population is there willingness to turn a deaf ear to it all.

---------- Post added 23.08.2012 at 21:53 ----------

Lol mother Russia

:lol:
Italy is on 69 place alongside with Ghana, Macedonia and Samoa

Russia is on 143 place alongside with such a beautiful countries like Belarus, Comoros, Mauritania, Nigeria, Timor-Leste, Togo and Uganda. Only the sky is the limit.......

http://cpi.transparency.org/cpi2011/results/

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Italians reminds me of Us Arabs, we're so corrupted it's ridiculous.

And I don't mean the whole killing and shit that U see on T.V, but the way we find excuses for all the shits that happens around us as if we're innocents and Victims all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)