Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (8 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Google translate: -
Doping Inter: Moratti loses lawsuit against Ferruccio Mazzola!!
Bad defeat for Inter in Rome: but not at the stage in court. The club has seen it on Durini rejected by a judgment of the first section of the civil lawsuit against Ferruccio Mazzola, younger brother of Sandro and author of the pamphlet denounces 'The odd man out', released in 2004 Bradipolibri. A small book in which Mazzola Jr.. (Which in the sixties he also played at Inter) described how doping was a custom in the Great Inter Helenio Herrera and was implemented through pills - probably amphetamines - dissolved in the coffee given to players before the match.
For the court, to Ferruccio is "a clear and comprehensive narrative in which the former football player he just tell the facts firsthand experiences" facts "constituted an ever present interest in the community." Massimo Moratti had asked Mazzola Jr.. half a million of damage, now I will have to pay 10 000 in costs and fees. But most can no longer argue that the allegationsof the former player were defamatory.
The year was 2004, when the publisher Bradipolibri published a book edited by Fabrizio Calzia titled "The Third Wheel. The heavy truth of Ferruccio Mazzola." In that correspondence is said of the accusations made bluntly by Mazzola mentioned in the title; accusations against his company (Inter) and his technician (Helenio Herrera) at the time. Ferruccio (we will call it to differentiate it from the more famous brother, former Inter n.10, Sandro) claimed that at Inter, in those years (the '60s), there was a "careless use of doping in order to maximize the performance of team and then actually achieve glorious results achieved. " Inter, of course, did not take it well, and a year later, the work of Giacinto Facchetti, sued for defamation is the Bradipolibri (and Calzia) that Ferruccio, requiring compensation of one million and half euros for moral damages.
It falls in this context, what happened a few weeks ago in San Siro, ie the seizure of the collection of a game del'Inter to pay court costs to those who had sued. This in fact is a consequence of the process of the case which we have said before. Below is part of the judgment (dated November 2008) of the single judge of this case Rosaria Ricciardi: "(...) the book consists primarily of a series of stories that have seen as the protagonist Mazzola during his career, and a number of testimonies of many former players. Through a story clearly and completely devoid of malice in speech or offensive, the authors outline a general framework and historical era of football. "
So spoke the lawyer Albert Foggia, defender of the publisher and Ferruccio during the trial, heard by Daniel Benvenuti, journalist Il Tirreno "Once instructed by my clients, I started my work on the collection of documents and testimony to defend them. In November 2008 the case came before the judge of the court of Rome rejected the request for damages by the Inter. After the judgment, the costs that we would have to pay for almost a year has not been awarded to me or to my colleague Roman. Then, last October, I did take the instance of attachment of the collection of San Siro for the appropriate amount. Once notified the Inter Act, the company Milan was immediately put in touch with me to pay before the deadline the end of the seizure. "
Episode not really rewarding for the company Massimo Moratti, not only for the inconvenience on the delayed payment in an exaggerated way, but especially for the stain on one of the best times of the entire history of Inter.
These statements by Ferruccio Mazzola, who have cast a heavy and terrible cloud on l'inter so idolized by the media:
"I was l'Inter too, although I have not played much as proprietor.
I experienced at firsthand the practices to which they were subjected players. I saw the coach, Helenio Herrera, who gave the tablets to put under your tongue. They experimented on reserves (I was often one of those) and then gave it also to the holders. Someone took them, someone spat them out on the sly. Sandro was my brother telling me: if you do not want to swallow it, go to the bathroom and throw it away. So did many. But then one day he realized that Herrera spat, then began to dissolve in coffee. From that day "coffee" Herrera became a practice to Inter. "
This is enough to be shocked, to remain speechless.
But it gets worse. Yes, because many of those players, many of the protagonists of the "Grande Inter", today there are more.
But what was in those pills?
It 'the same Ferruccio Mazzola to say.
"I do not know for sure, but I think it was amphetamine. Time after time the cafe was a Como-Inter, 1967, I was three days and three nights in a total state of hallucination, like an epileptic. Today, all deny, incredibly. Even Yeah ... Sandro Sandro and I, since I decided to pull out this story, do not talk anymore. He says that they wash their dirty linen at home. But I think it's fair to say these things, even for my mates who are sick and then maybe we have left the skin. Too many ... ".
It 's where the story begins to be tragic. Mazzola begins a detailed account of all the players on that team now, for one reason or another, are not closer to loved ones, all cut off, or otherwise affected by rare diseases at times that among the former players, have a much greater percentage of cases to the national average.
But who are these players?
"The first was Armando Picchi, the captain of that team, died at age 36 of cancer to the spine. Then it was the turn of Marcello Giusti, who played in the reserves, killed by a brain tumor in the late '90s. Charles Tagnin, one that tablets not refused because it was never a champion and he wanted to extend his racing career as a boy, died of osteosarcoma in 2000. Mauro Bicicli gone in 2001 for liver cancer. Ferdinand Miniussi, the reserve goalkeeper, died in 2002 for advanced cirrhosis with hepatitis C. Enea Masiero, Inter between '55 and '64, is doing chemotherapy. Pino Longoni, who passed for the youth team before going to Fiorentina, has a vascular disease and is on a wheelchair, with no hope of recovery ... ".
Apart from Armando Picchi and perhaps Tagnin other names are less known than larger samples than those in the Great Inter played more.
But it's always Ferrucci Mazzola to explain why.
"Because the reserves it took more than pasticchette white. I told him we were doing subs guinea pigs. I spoke for the first time a few months ago in my autobiography ("The Third Wheel", written with Fabrizio Calzia, Bradipolibri 2004, ed), which led to the process of Rome. " When asked why it came all in a classroom of Court, Mazzola's response was clear and unequivocal: "Because after the publication of that book, I received the lawsuit for defamation signed by Facchetti, in his capacity as Inter president. They want to go before the judge? Very well: November 19 (we were in 2005 ndb) there will be a second hearing and ask that all players of that time, I mean those who are still alive, are in court to testify. I want to see if under oath does not have the courage to tell the truth. "
When he speaks Espresso, Mazzola does not know that his friend would Facchetti also entered him in the list of former players of inter died prematurely.
But she was no friend of Facchetti?
"Yes, but never mind Facchetti, I will not say anything about him. Things would be too heavy. "
we had no doubts ...

Mar 27, 2012
Hi guys, can someone translate this:

Si conoscerà probabilmente il 4 aprile la decisione dell'Alta Corte di Giustizia presso il Coni sulla conferma o meno delle radiazioni di Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo e Innocenzo Mazzini. La Corte, presieduta da Roberto Chieppa, concluderà quindi entro la settimana prossima l'ultimo grado di giustizia sportiva passata attraverso le condanne, legate allo scandalo di Calciopoli, dell'ex direttore generale della Juventus, dell'ex amministratore delegato bianconero e dell'ex vicepresidente della Federcalcio sancite nei due precedenti gradi del giudizio sportivo: Commissione disciplinare e Corte di Giustizia federale. "Cosa faremo in caso di esito negativo? Qualcosa troveremo". È stata la prima dichiarazione dell'avvocato Paolo Rodella, uno dei cinque legali di Moggi, oggi assente in aula.

L'ATTESA - All'udienza che si è conclusa in tarda sera, e durata complessivamente circa tre ore, ha partecipato infatti soltanto Mazzini, insieme ai legali Gaetano Viciconte e Flavia Tortorella. Assente anche Giraudo. Il ricorso dell'ex ad della Juve è stato affrontato per primo dalla Corte, ma all'uscita dall'aula, i legali Andrea Galasso e Massimo Krogh non si sono sbilanciati sulla sentenza: "Previsioni? Meglio non farne". Poi è toccato a Mazzini che, dopo un'ora, ha lasciato il palazzo H del Coni senza rilasciare dichiarazioni. È quindi entrato in aula il pool di legali di Moggi (Paco D'Onofrio, Maurilio Prioreschi, Paolo Rodella, Flavia Tortorella e Federico Tedeschini) che si è avvalso anche dell'utilizzo delle slides per difendere il proprio assistito. Gli avvocati della Figc Luigi Medugno, Letizia Mazzarelli e Matteo Annunziata non hanno rilasciato dichiarazioni, ma per conoscere il futuro sportivo di Moggi, Giraudo e Mazzini occorrerà attendere ancora pochi giorni. In caso negativo, comunque, i legali dei bianconeri sono pronti a ricorrere alla Corte di Giustizia di Strasburgo.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Someone, please, in no more than 2-3 lines explain in English what the hell happened?
Because the google translator is awful!
I second this..... Damn people have become so lazy on this forum. I miss the times when members would have sold their sisters for a good'ol +rep..... Now, it has all become "touch me", "i want to get pregnant from Buffon", "Hey Janna, i have a boner" etc.....

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Moratti and co. filed a lawsuit against Ferruccio Mazzola, the one who claimed that illegal substance (he thinks it was ampethamine) was being used during Herrera's tenure at Inter. The lawsuit got rejected and if the fuzzy translation got it right, the court decided that the old man merely told facts from his experience. So it's not defamatory. The article then proceeds (which takes more than half portion of it) to explain Mazzola's claim in his book which some of you may have already read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)