Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (37 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
And those cunts on the Milan forum accuse us of organizing calciopoli II because of Muntari's disallowed goal :howler:

Hypocritical, either they don't know that their club is extremely corrupt or they are delusional kids who refuse to believe it.

My bet is that they will ignore these phone calls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
What people also tend to forget is that Milan could've benefited as much on Calciopoli as Inter did. Inter obviously won much more - but that was basically down to Galliani being a retard not investing in his team. (Won the UCL, renewed old players etc. Just like Inter did post 2010). They got a small fee and a little point penalty...WoW.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What people also tend to forget is that Milan could've benefited as much on Calciopoli as Inter did. Inter obviously won much more - but that was basically down to Galliani being a retard not investing in his team. (Won the UCL, renewed old players etc. Just like Inter did post 2010). They got a small fee and a little point penalty...WoW.
I said the same some days ago.

The moment Juve were sent to B, it was Milan who got the most. Milan were beating Inter by more than 8 pts every single season anyway, so the -8 pts deduction was nothing. It was Juve vs Milan in those days and Milan remained alone there. They were the best team and their only rivals were relegated. The fact that Galliani screwed up in the following years and didn't use Juve's relegation to dominate Italy is his fault only. Milan had by far the best team and if Galliani wasn't penny pinching when he tried to buy Zlatan from us and replace Shevchenko with him, Milan were gonna win almost every scudetto from 2006 till today.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
:agree: Truth, Alen. I'm 100% sure that it was a conspiracy from the Milanese teams. Afaik Inter are controlling the big newspapers(GdS etc) and Milan are controlling the big TV-companies. Both Moratti and Berlusconi are highly influential in Italian society (Moratti's sister in law for example is mayor of Milano) What I don't understand to this date is Elkann's role in all of this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:agree: Truth, Alen. I'm 100% sure that it was a conspiracy from the Milanese teams. Afaik Inter are controlling the big newspapers(GdS etc) and Milan are controlling the big TV-companies. Both Moratti and Berlusconi are highly influential in Italian society (Moratti's sister in law for example is mayor of Milano) What I don't understand to this date is Elkann's role in all of this.
Gazzetta was ALL AC Milan. Always was, always will be. If you follow that newspaper you will know that Milan is always higher than Inter. Their behavior during Calciopoli where Milan's involvement wasn't even mentioned, despite Milan also being accused and sentenced, is strongly supporting my claim. I rarely miss a day without checking that paper. It's 100% pro-Milan while Inter are not even close.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously? Always thought they were more Inter-oriented. Weren't some high standing Inter sympathizers also sitting in Gazzetta's board?
Gazzetta is the best sold newspaper in Italy and it's based in Milano. The board members themselves, no matter which club they support, will primary want to please the people in Milano and the people who can give money and have influence there. Considering how rich both Berlusca and Moratti are, and considering their power, as well as considering how the city of Milano is divided, it's only natural the newspaper to support both sides.
If one side gets more support then either Berlu or Moratti bought the "more than usual support". Over the last 7-8 years, the time in which I read the paper, it's obviously Berlu who was paying more.

The problem is that during Calciopoli noone was even looking at Milan and people were automatically assuming that Gazzetta=Inter because "Inter are the only ones who orchestrated Calciopoli"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fabio Monti, a journalist for Il Corriere della Sera, was actually Facchetti's main go-to guy in terms of getting information into the media. He even helped supply things that were factually wrong or complete hearsay, and the Roma police took several as facts.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
@Alen,

Yeah, that seems fair I guess. The two clubs have too much in common to not be able to orchestrate something like this to hurt their number one rival. For example the founder of Pirelli was one of Milan's first presidents. And now Pirelli have been sponsoring Inter for God know how long....
Berlusconi himself was also an Inter fan as a child and tried to buy Inter TWICE before heading to Milan.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There was an article the other day on la GdS saying Bonucci was involved in the betting scandal. Today the Bari courts say he is not at all.

$$$ from Gazza ladra too please!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
During the Italy-USA game Abete said: "Before punishing clubs in the betting scandal we'll make sure to analyze the games and see if anything was fishy."

:sergio:

Juve in B with suppositions but for the betting scandal we'll investigate deeply into it. :andyandbarcelona:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
call between linesman and Meani.

"In the end what counts is that you and Galliani are ok with the calls I make on the pitch so I can safely work next Sunday."

edited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)