Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Someting like this:
How about this?

Moratti with his own special manufactured cellphone called "i ladri".

Angry Bird one is awesome Nedved.. Man You are talented!!! Glad youre a Juventino!
Thank you, but i'm not talented. I'm using and practicing photoshop since i joined dA or since 2008. :)

A reporter should ask thuram's opinion about the farsopoli investigation lately, and ask how he feels now.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How about this?

Moratti with his own special manufactured cellphone called "i ladri".

Thank you, but i'm not talented. I'm using and practicing photoshop since i joined DA or since 2008. :)

A reporter should ask thuram's opinion about the farsopoli investigation lately, and ask how he feels now.
:lol: awesome!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Every passing year I keep on loosing faith in this thing...I don't want to say let's forget about it and move on because we have been robbed and wronged. But something I keep on asking myself is why now? Why couldn't they do something about it 5 years ago?!?! The calciopoli is absolute bullshit and the way our management handled it is just as much of a scandal! None of them had balls but Moggi!

Today the only thing we can do is win...because success is the best revenge. And we finally have someone with a sack on board...Conte!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I said in 2006 that this was nothing but a kangaroo court lead by Guido Rossi, Moratti's homosexual lover. We got railroaded in the worst way, and no one did anything to stop it.

Fast forward to 2011, when the truth is apparent to everyone, and they decide to have a totally USELESS roundtable. What was to be accomplished there, getting out scudetti back and the hundreds of millions of dollars we lost thanks to Moratti ???

The only way we can our trophies, money, and some vindication is through the courts, in what could turn out to be a long, drawn out, messy court case. TBH, I dont see it happening....too much time has gone

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Exacty.. the Juve i fell in love with is one that will always continue fighting and never give up no matter how small or important the fight is or how unlikey are chances are we must always try and win everything and die trying if we have to.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Andrea Agnelli will fight this battle until the bitter end, regardless of the outcome. He certainly has age on his side, as well as the finances. I dont care how long it takes, I just want some form of justice after the robbery against us known as Farsopoli.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
inter-Chievo

match fixed

'aveva ricevuto il benestare da parte dell'Inter''

'he received the approval from the Inter''

game fixed with Pellissier and inter people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)