Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did they? I thought it was fixed for Pellisier to score.

Or did he score for betting purposes but they let inter win?
my bad the season was decided on the last game of the season, so yeah it was prob fixed anyways to ensure inter won the game at least in exchange for pellissier scoring. and to the 2 own goals :lol: nothing suspicious

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is from a guy who was arrested with the likes of Doni and cie. Would he lie? :boh: They say he's scum and could say anything but I don't think he would about this.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That Samuel mistake for 1-0 looked suspicious.

The Chievo own goal for 1-1 looked pretty accidental.

Should Chievo's keeper been so far off the line for 3-1?

So inter go 4-1 up and let Chievo in with an odd goal to make it 4-2. Can't say it was obviously suspicious though.

But Pellisier's goal at 4-3 was a very unusual give away by Zanetti and they allowed Pellisier to run directly at goal through the centre.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If they find the proof they should be jailed and inter-chievo-lazio-napoli...in serie B/C.

Well, about proof it's not like they used some during calciopoli so I guess they can do whatever they want.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some guy in court I think mentioned how Gigi, Canna and Gattuso love betting. They spend 100k per month on betting he says. Courts ruled that out cause nothing was found on this.

BUT

guess what the media are talking about now and not the inter-chievo game?

:lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1st goal - love how cesar first tried to attempt the incomming ball then decide to say fuck it ill dive after i know the redirected ball is out of my reach and not even stretch for it

2nd goal. wtf was that defender doing trying to flick it out of defence? only for it to come off his ass. oh gotta love how pellissier comes across and congratulates him.

3rd 4th, 5th and 6th goals looks legit and chievo being shit

7th. materazzi was waiting for the ball and didn't react when he clearly knew pellissier was in the ideal position to intercept it and go through to score

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If they find the proof they should be jailed and inter-chievo-lazio-napoli...in serie B/C.

Well, about proof it's not like they used some during calciopoli so I guess they can do whatever they want.
Nothing really looked suspicious about that game though. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)