Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (17 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Think they've said they will.

They'll be waiting for the court to publish the reasoning behind its decision before formally lodging the appeal, though, I would imagine.
Indeed, indeed. I thought it was already out, because that's how it works here; ratio decidendi written in the same document as the actual verdict. Do you know when it will be published?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Indeed, indeed. I thought it was already out, because that's how it works here; ratio decidendi written in the same document as the actual verdict. Do you know when it will be published?
Think it was 90 days the court had to publish the reasoning.

We get the ratio decidendi along with the verdict here, too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Think it was 90 days the court had to publish the reasoning.
They said 90 days. :O

Thanks.

We get the ratio decidendi along with the verdict here, too.
Yeah man, that's how it's supposed to be, actually. For the sake of due process. When the reasoning is published months after the actual verdict, there's always the risk of someone tampering with it. Still, I suppose they have some mechanisms that will see to it that it doesn't happen, but the risk can't really be mitigated to a satisfactory level, can it? Italy :sergio:

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,427
    No hate on my end. Just lack of enthusiasm. I think they are putting the cart in front of the horse. Moggi being cleared entirely would have given AA more leverage at the bargaining table.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    I think we can win the lawsuit. Haven't we been found not guilty in Napoli? And there's a rule you can't be tried for the same offenses twice. So we basically can't be guilty anymore.
    This practically means we were sent to Serie B while being not guilty. This is the same as when innocent men get compensation for being thrown into prison after they prove their innocence. And we can get much larger compensation as not one man suffered because of injustice but million of fans and the damage in reputation done to Juventus is huge. A realistic damage compensation would be over a billion Euros but if we can get 444 mil € I'd be happy not because of the cash (too small) but because we'd finally clear our name to all casual fans of football.

Maybe Italy is too corrupt to judge in our favour but we can win in the European courts. I doubt we can get something from Inter but FIGC will pay.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Like every year on December 7th, the City of Milan will award the Golden Ambrogino to Meneghini citizens who have excelled in their field, bringing prestige to the city. This year, next to big names of the likes of Cardinal Dionigi Tettamanzi figures former Commissioner of the Football Association Guido Rossi.

:sergio:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Calciopoli round table talks set

By Football Italia staff

The Italian Olympic Committee has set the December 14 date for 'round table talks’ on Calciopoli between Inter, Juventus and others.

The CONI announced today that the peace talks, requested by Juve in the wake of recent evidence and controversy, would go ahead.

CONI President Gianni Petrucci and FIGC President Giancarlo Abete confirmed the meetings would be held on Wednesday December 14.

“It is a meeting to discuss and deepen the issues relating to football.”

Along with Inter and Juventus, some of the other clubs affected include Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)