Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (18 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
A little law 101 for you. There is the material law and there is the process law.

Materially, we have a great case. It's the process bit that enables those scumbags to keep on telling us: "statutes of limitations have been passed." "We are not competent." etc.

Unless you have in depth knowledge of italian process law, I suggest you "lol" in silence from now on. Juventus' lawyers (and even a professor at law from the University of Rome) think there are chances that other courts will declare themselves competent.

Should we not even try?
well seems like you have all the ends covered Mr. Internet Attorney, why don't you storm in there and get us some justice?

in the meanwhile, the rest of us who do not give a flying fuck about rich dude power struggles and their subsequent token bullshit statements will try to follow the football team instead.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
well seems like you have all the ends covered Mr. Internet Attorney, why don't you storm in there and get us some justice?

in the meanwhile, the rest of us who do not give a flying fuck about rich dude power struggles and their subsequent token bullshit statements will try to follow the football team instead.
Fair enough, you do that. I was just defending the moves made by the club and my own statements regarding them.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Anyway, just to point out: I'm not serious about this France-thing at all. But I understand AA's feelings when he said it that one time, because being Juventus in Italy is so damn frustrating!

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Yes, it was. First of all, I'm not entirely sure whether or not everything has to happen in a particular order (meaning that those and those courts have to be attempted and exhausted before moving on to other forms of courts). This is common in a lot of places, but I'm not sure how it works down there. If we went to TNAS simply because we had to exhaust that option, then it's fully understandable. But if we could choose to go directly to the civil courts or the ordinary courts, then the TNAS move was a waste of time.

Either way, Juventus is moving on, and there are more options.
Jem, Juve had to exhaust all sportive actions in order to present a case in the ordinary Justice. In fact what is happening now is that after TNAS declared the incompetence, Juve has doors open for ordinary Justice and claim the 440 millions in a Court of Law. I believe that is Agnelli´s card. CONI and FIGC don´t want to have a case against Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jem, Juve had to exhaust all sportive actions in order to present a case in the ordinary Justice. In fact what is happening now is that after TNAS declared the incompetence, Juve has doors open for ordinary Justice and claim the 440 millions in a Court of Law. I believe that is Agnelli´s card. CONI and FIGC don´t want to have a case against Juve.
Thought so. Well, excellent! On to the real courts!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Why those fuckers soo scared of us pushing this case to the civil courts ? If they were innocent then we simply won't win this case and they will be prove right.

Screw Moratti that ugly mother-fucker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)