Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
saying that they are tired of this war means they know Agnelli is winning even in a long run IMO. so i think its them who are forced to listen to Agnelli
And also because they know there is not possible Calcio without Juventus and without the Agnelli family. They have declared war to the FIGC and CONI and both know you can´t have a long war against one of the most powerful families in Italy. In fact when AA said today that football is the tenth industry in Italy and he asked the new government to participate, what he is doing is showing all his power.

On the other hand, I believe AA is playing the log run not only regarding calciopoli, he wants Juventus power within the FIGC restored. Today he clearly said he wants to be part of a REFORM at the FIGC.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why give them more chance? If they really wanted to settle this one they would have accepted our proposals or at least half of them long time ago. Inter, Rossi and Abete combined will not settle for anything. It's been almost 6years and they're not going to settle now.

I say take it to the next level without being a gentlemen, being a gentlemen in a dirty political circle doesn't earn you a bread. We fight for our rights. The moment they sit down with us on a table they can pick up the figure they want.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Why give them more chance? If they really wanted to settle this one they would have accepted our proposals or at least half of them long time ago. Inter, Rossi and Abete combined will not settle for anything. It's been almost 6years and they're not going to settle now.

I say take it to the next level without being a gentlemen, being a gentlemen in a dirty political circle doesn't earn you a bread. We fight for our rights. The moment they sit down with us on a table they can pick up the figure they want.
every one is saying take it to the next level, whats the next level guys?? and seriously i dont want to hear juve is not taking it there bec if they do italian teams will not participate in cl or the italian team may miss out on euro crap, there is no need to sacrifice our rights for others who just gain bec of us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Let's sit down with them and discuss. We got nothing to lose, if nothing comes out of this then we can take it to the next level.
We got nothing to lose? Moratti the mother-fucker should be the one begging to sit with us on table, why are we running behind?

Just two days ago Moratti said he wouldn't give the Scudetto away for anything.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
every one is saying take it to the next level, whats the next level guys?? and seriously i dont want to hear juve is not taking it there bec if they do italian teams will not participate in cl or the italian team may miss out on euro crap, there is no need to sacrifice our rights for others who just gain bec of us.
EU courts because in Italy they might as-well take all our Scudetti in the up-coming years.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
err, no?

It was just TNAS declaring themselves incompetent due to statutes within the administrative process law. Just because TNAS closed their doors, doesn't mean that all doors are shut.
please inform us all which other options are available to Juve.

seems like going to TNAS was a pretty desperate attempt in the first place.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if I am not wrong that will get Italy suspended from UEFA/FIFA, something like that.

so that's not gonna happen.
So what, if that's what it takes with FIFA hinting at Italy's exclusion then I bet you the FIGC will certainly start being more open to negotiations, especially considering they have said they too "were damaged".

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
So what, if that's what it takes with FIFA hinting at Italy's exclusion then I bet you the FIGC will certainly start being more open to negotiations, especially considering they have said they too "were damaged".
then FIGC would simply ban/suspend Juve before that ever happens.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
then FIGC would simply ban/suspend Juve before that ever happens.
On what grounds? We were cleared, remember? In 2006 we were the "guilty ones" which they had in order to ban us, remember? They don't have that now, all they have is a club screaming for equal treatment. There is nothing wrong in that.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
if I am not wrong that will get Italy suspended from UEFA/FIFA, something like that.

so that's not gonna happen.
why not, seriously fuck this bs about us sacrificing for other garbage teams who benefited from us going to seria B while a certain crap team went on to win the cl that same f***ing year while we all were watching our team in seria B while others could'nt have cared much even though its a known fact with out juventus italy might have not even won the world cup in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)