Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just watched the video..... Im pissed as hell at everyone for standing arround with their hands in their dicks!! FFS will someone ever do something about all this??? Will someone else get accused of something allready!? What else do the courts need in order to fuck the shit out of Inter and every single club involved in this?? Or if this is not the case, then when will Juve get something out of all this????

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
ATTENTION all Juve fans! Watch this video:
If this is true and the Elkanns are as powerful as the video make them seem then as Juve supporters we should look forward towards a rich and successful Juve again because those fuckers are loaded and will want to make the most money they can make out of the club. I honestly dont care who is running Juve as long as we deliver titles. At this time, the truth coming out would do Juve more harm than good.(not that calciopoli was staged but that it was an inside job)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,948
    Why would Elkann & co not let Milan get Moggi because they would be miles ahead of us but still pave the way for Inter to win everything there is to win?
    I don't know, maybe because Telecom was willing to sponsor Ferrari and Juventus and Mediaset wasn't.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,949
    It's hard to believe that all these executives care about football this much. You'd think Moratti and Elkann would care more about their other companies.

I mean, Moratti paying 300 millions for Elkann so Juve can crumble? Elkann easily paid way more for Juve now. This club used to generate constant dividends for the shareholders!
    You missed the point. Profitable as they were the Elkanns saw none of it. Now they have new sponsorship deals, a stadium to their name and 100% financial control.

Moratti was on the brink of losing his team. Their ultras were beating up the players in airports and demanding Moratti sell the team until the scandal.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,950
    There's a very big gap between them doing enough to cause resentment and them having been complicit in the whole thing, though.
    Maybe but the latter wouldn't shock me in the least and in the meantime I hate them already for not doing right by the team at the onset of the scandal.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,951
    Exactly, which completely blows that whole conspiracy apart IMO. Why would he want to take control of a club that would require loads of investments(after departing key players) with no guaranteed return(the signs were there) ? I'd take a 33%-66% percent of the pre-calciopoli successful Juve than 100% of this current Juve! zero trophies won since 2006, millions and millions on wages and investments etc with nothing to gain but a "club" in your pocket. Hardly the master stroke move by a successful businessman.
    This might be the 7th time I write this.

EXOR SAW NO JUVE MONEY BEFORE THE SCANDAL!

They saw dividends for being shareholders but those are pocket change compared to the cash flow and net income Juve could provide.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,952
    Finally, people who fail to see the Elkanns as businessmen and instead view them as fans like us find it impossible that they were involved from the beginning. I'm the first to say that I do not know for sure but I can formulate an opinion based on what I see and so far no one (them included) have done anything to change my opinion.

Everyone asks “Why on earth would the owners of a team deliberately destroy their club?”
    I answer that the motive was assuming financial control which would not have been achieved by merely not renewing Moggi’s contract.

Now I ask you guys who see it differently than I do:

Why on earth would the owners of a team deliberately destroy their club?

By refusing to defend the team and accused parties of the team they wound up destroyed anyway. If they weren’t involved, if they stood to gain nothing from it...why did they sit back and watch it happen? Why did they have their lawyers lay down in court?

The idiots before used to answer “because they knew that they were guilty” but after all these years we know that that could not have been the case.

So why then? Why did they destroy their club if they had nothing to gain?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,954
    Moggi resigned from Juventus...not from football. As stated earlier, the theory isn't that they had one objective (that of ousting Moggi/Giraudo. The theory is that they had two objectives, ousting the triad to gain financial control, and ensuring that Moggi and Giraudo never went to work against them. Calciopoli hit two birds with one stone.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    moggi was conected and had a great team..it's easy for a great club to get great players for fair prices. Now about the lycans..we will have to wait and see some clear evidences

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Just watched the video..... Im pissed as hell at everyone for standing arround with their hands in their dicks!! FFS will someone ever do something about all this??? Will someone else get accused of something allready!? What else do the courts need in order to fuck the shit out of Inter and every single club involved in this?? Or if this is not the case, then when will Juve get something out of all this????
    Travel to Naples and go and throw some haymakers around and kick some trash around (you'll find it easily) if you want to do something. There is a process ongoing.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    Finally, people who fail to see the Elkanns as businessmen and instead view them as fans like us find it impossible that they were involved from the beginning. I'm the first to say that I do not know for sure but I can formulate an opinion based on what I see and so far no one (them included) have done anything to change my opinion.

Everyone asks “Why on earth would the owners of a team deliberately destroy their club?”
    I answer that the motive was assuming financial control which would not have been achieved by merely not renewing Moggi’s contract.

Now I ask you guys who see it differently than I do:

Why on earth would the owners of a team deliberately destroy their club?

By refusing to defend the team and accused parties of the team they wound up destroyed anyway. If they weren’t involved, if they stood to gain nothing from it...why did they sit back and watch it happen? Why did they have their lawyers lay down in court?

The idiots before used to answer “because they knew that they were guilty” but after all these years we know that that could not have been the case.

So why then? Why did they destroy their club if they had nothing to gain?
    IMO..and I'm NOT defending them.. but I think the owners at that time had no idea if Moggi did or didn't influence anything regarding refs, he was obviously always acting on his own. They were probably just as clueless as anyone. Now that the whole picture is clear, Angelli is doing his job defending the club. He's the only one with the balls and patience to follow through this.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,958
    All they had to do was ask for proof though. They just accepted a punishment willingly without a fair trial. That was irresponsible and being clueless in that regard isn’t much of an excuse. These are professionals (not Gigli and Blanc but the Agnelli’s, Elkunts, Montemerda, Zaccone, Franzo Stevens, etc.). That is why the theory holds up for so many. They didn't fight worth shit.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,960
    We likely won't hear anything before Monday. Today they present their arguments and that should be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)