Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (26 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,962
    I think today they are discussing the 2006 title and not Moggi’s ban. In any case I don’t see Moggi being reinstated. It would leave everyone too open to liability suits.

The title will likely be revoked from Inter eventually. When and from which court I don’t know.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    The article mentions the FIGC shouldgive an answer the UEFA on the scudetto and a court should decided on Moggi, Giraudo and Mazzini's bans. Like we saw in the past, it's possible they postpone it till 2099.

Could be gazza ladra getting it wrong and TS right by saying it's tomorrow. :shocked:

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    I just want all of this to be over already..
    All they had to do was ask for proof though. They just accepted a punishment willingly without a fair trial. That was irresponsible and being clueless in that regard isn’t much of an excuse. These are professionals (not Gigli and Blanc but the Agnelli’s, Elkunts, Montemerda, Zaccone, Franzo Stevens, etc.). That is why the theory holds up for so many. They didn't fight worth shit.
    At that time, with the few cherry picked phone calls, it looked like Moggi did everything they accused him off lol !

I agree it was pretty stupid..

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I think today they are discussing the 2006 title and not Moggi’s ban. In any case I don’t see Moggi being reinstated. It would leave everyone too open to liability suits.

The title will likely be revoked from Inter eventually. When and from which court I don’t know.
    I doubt it will happen this year, they will revoke it when its completely unisgnificant.
    Now Inter cannot afford such a blow, right after their next championship, esp with us as runner ups would be the ideal moment...

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
    What a bunch of motherfuckers! The only interference was against us... Moggi & Giraudo were just fighting to stop the real Mafia from taking over...

The real truth is the fact we won those 2 titles with pressure on the referees against us... that proves without a doubt Juventus at the time were the strongest Italian team by a million light years! To think they took the Sudetti away for being the best team... fucking bunch of cunts!!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    :lol: even with referee's against us we still won and Inter failed :lol:

Fuck we had a great team back then. I honestly think if Farsopoli wouldn't have happened we'd have at least another CL trophy by now.
    We certainly would have gotten the third star & the silver one but CL with Cappello, i think not. It would have been interesting if we managed to get Wenger back then.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    We certainly would have gotten the third star & the silver one but CL with Cappello, i think not. It would have been interesting if we managed to get Wenger back then.
    True, dont think we would have won it with Cap in charge, but I honestly think we'd have tried for someone like Wenger as you said.

And FUCK Franco Baldini. Romanista piece of trash.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    We had way too much quality not to challenge for Europe and Capello would've probably been on his way out. It just chokes me up when I think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)