Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (20 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thank you for once again clarifying the parts left in dark. In my opinion, Elkann is definitely in it. Shame really, among thousands of clubs on the earth, it should be Juventus which is betrayed by its owner.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Don't forget that.

I loved the cartoons by the way. :D

I collect Looney Tunes on DVD and I have that episode. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we didn't fought for us in 06, moggi had some tapes that involves others then bloom, juve wants to fight, but they don't call up moggi for our stadium event..something is indeed fishy but i hope i won't see that on the transfer market like i saw it. Seriously it was like secco was hired by moggi to do all those stupid transfers

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Being hard to believe is one thing. I too won’t commit to one side or the other. It is possible and the motive for financial gain is definitely present but unless someone comes out and admits it, proof is damn near impossible which is why it is a theory.
A conspiracy theory, if you will. :p

Sticking to what we know is enough for me. They didn’t come to the team’s defense, they didn’t come to Moggi’s/Giraudo’s defense, they assumed control and made several mistakes both legal and tactical afterwards. That’s enough for me to resent them.
There's a very big gap between them doing enough to cause resentment and them having been complicit in the whole thing, though.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
It's hard to believe that all these executives care about football this much. You'd think Moratti and Elkann would care more about their other companies.

I mean, Moratti paying 300 millions for Elkann so Juve can crumble? Elkann easily paid way more for Juve now. This club used to generate constant dividends for the shareholders!

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
We used to win with no investments now since 2006 we lose with millions being spent for Tiagos and Almirons. mah!
Exactly, which completely blows that whole conspiracy apart IMO. Why would he want to take control of a club that would require loads of investments(after departing key players) with no guaranteed return(the signs were there) ? I'd take a 33%-66% percent of the pre-calciopoli successful Juve than 100% of this current Juve! zero trophies won since 2006, millions and millions on wages and investments etc with nothing to gain but a "club" in your pocket. Hardly the master stroke move by a successful businessman.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's clear as day that John Elkann and that side of the family weren't Moggi's biggest fans, but to insinuate that he had a role in helping Juve get demoted to Serie B and lose a shitload of his company's money in the process is downright fucking ridiculous.

Turk you need to stop reading Dan Brown novels, son.

Jul 2, 2006
That's not Johns fault.
Putting Triade di Merda(Cobollocks, Blank, Sucko) in charge, that's his fault. He didn't give a shit about the club other than attending some games and posing.

It's clear as day that John Elkann and that side of the family weren't Moggi's biggest fans, but to insinuate that he had a role in helping Juve get demoted to Serie B and lose a shitload of his company's money in the process is downright fucking ridiculous.

I didn't read it once and John Elkann will be labelled as one of biggest villains in sports history in future.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The plan to take us down, was in work years before calciopoli was actually started.
They were just preparing it by planting the right ppl at the right places, calibrating the facts to serve the parts of the truth they wanted to expose and hide what they didnt and waiting for the right time to attack.
It was a collective effort against, the sheer purpose of it was to take us down.
The Elkann boys could not be the masterminds, because they are both mentally uncapable at conceiving such a plan and they also lack the political influence to apply it.
It just served their interests and they just let it happen.
That still makes them high traitors to our cause though, they dont have to be the masterminds, even as pawns, this treason is enough to handle them this label.

I ve always believed that they had a degree of guilt, but i never guessed that they went so far and how could they benefit from it.
Just like i said 5 years ago, just wait and see and the pieces of puzzle will be found soon or later, gsol has found them and provided a clear picture of what happened, he has provided much more evidence and facts that the ones the average football fan knows and are enough to accept a situation.

The only thing that isnt there, is an official decision, from a corrupted Italian court of law.
Such a decision cannot be handled as long as have little to zero political influence.
Hopefully we will find allies in Milano, to push Morattis dominance out of favor and then we can give it a try.
As it now, even totally unguarded, we cannot deal a decisive blow, because we have zero power.
This is a political game, the truth and justice are completely irrelevant...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)