Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (17 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wonder when exactly did this happen (which month):

Moggi: “I had met with Milan President Silvio Berlusconi at Palazzo Grazioli and we had agreed everything.
He proposed that I come to the Rossoneri and I accepted."

I remember well that around the last months of season 2005/06 there were strong rumors (which were later confirmed, I think) that Buffon and Zlatan will go to Milan. I wonder if it had anything to do with this Moggi to Milan thing.

I remember it too. Even Del Piero was linked with Milan, but Del Piero angrily shrugged off such speculation in the post-match interview after the Reggina-Juve match in Bari that saw us win the 2006 championship.

As for Zlatan, I've heard on several occasions after 2006 that the deal to bring him to Milan was already in place, but that Milan pulled out when Milan got pulled into the Calciopoli-debacle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As for Zlatan, I've heard on several occasions after 2006 that the deal to bring him to Milan was already in place, but that Milan pulled out when Milan got pulled into the Calciopoli-debacle.
Milan did try to sign him and they made a concrete offer. All the papers had the "Zlatan to Milan-DONE" story but the next day Inter makes a higher offer and Secco sold Zlatan to Inter.

Jul 2, 2006

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Speaking to Milan Channel, Galliani said: "President [Silvio] Berlusconi called me yesterday and we spoke about Milan. He said 'shame for Ibrahimovic. We had him in 2006, but he arrived in 2010.'

"It's a shame for that summer as we lost four years. What happened stopped us from signing him even though the transfer was practically done.

"Ariedo Braida went to meet Juventus and there was an agreement, but then Calciopoli arrived with the request for Serie B and everything else.

"But, in football, just like life, feelings often prevail, and Ibrahimovic arrived here in the end."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...gned-zlatan-ibrahimovic-from-juventus-in-2006

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's bullshit. You should have a personal grudge against him to fabricate this kind of stuff. He has resigned because he knew both Montezemolo and Milano clubs wanted to remove him from football, so maybe club could have been saved.

People here should adress their hate correctly. We have a club owner who undoubtedly sold us to Moratti for personal gain.
Both Milan clubs wanted him out of football yet he comes out and says that he was going to work for Berlusconi? Oh how I wish he accepted that offer and actually became Milan's DS to see how much you would consider him a traitor.

Jul 2, 2006
Both Milan clubs wanted him out of football yet he comes out and says that he was going to work for Berlusconi? Oh how I wish he accepted that offer and actually became Milan's DS to see how much you would consider him a traitor.
If he was really gonna sacked for being too succesfull what should he do? Stay at home until he dies?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If he was really gonna sacked for being too succesfull what should he do? Stay at home until he dies?
You do know that I consider your inside stories more laughable than Sissoko's passing yet you keep arguing with me about them. You go believe whatever you want. I am done with this subject long time ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)