Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (24 Viewers)

enzodileto

Aug 30, 2009
Today's final arguments have finished from Moggi's lawyers. It ended with...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

17.29 LA CONCLUSIONE

Io ho finito e rassegno le conclusioni: vi chiedo scusa per la lunghezza. Chiedo la dichiarazione iniutilizzabilità per le sim svizzere, violazione degli 191, 691 729 cpp e del trattato 1998, vi chiedo di assolvere Moggi da tutti i capi di imputazione perché il fatto non sussiste.

DENUNCIATI NUCINI, BALDINI E AURICCHIO A NAPOLI
DENUNCIATI TUTTI GLI INQUIRENTI A ROMA PER IL FALSO NELL’INDAGINE
L’avvocato Prioreschi chiede che SIANO TRASMESSI GLI ATTI DEGLI INTERROGATORI DI NUCINI, BALDINI E AURICCHIO ALLA PROCURA DI NAPOLI PER IL REATO DI FALSA TESTIMONANZA, E ALLA PROCURA DI ROMA PERCHE’ VERIFICHI IL REATO DI ABUSO IN ATTI DI UFFICIO, FALSO IDEOLODIGO E CALUNNIA IN DANNO DI LUCIANO MOGGI

Deposito dei Baffi. Il pm si oppone. Si associa la difesa di Pairetto: è la stampa dei vostri cd. IL COLLEGIO SI RISERVA DI DECIDERE ENTRO LA PROSSIMA UDIENZA DEL 25 OTTOBRE. La Casoria chiede all’avvocati Prioreschi di farsi trovare pronto per sostenere la difesa di Fazi, Bergano e Fabiani nel caso l’avvocato Morescanti non si presneti in aula per la sua arringa.

------------------------------------------------------------

Prioreschi asked for any evidence relating to the Swiss sim cards to be inadmissible due to violations of various laws and for Moggi to be cleared of all charges as none have any basis or truth.

Then he denounced Nucini, Baldini & Auricchio as well as all the investigators in Rome for the false information during the process. Then he called for Nucini, Baldini & Auricchio to be charged by the Naples Prosecutors Office for false testimony & abuse of power damaging to Luciano Moggi.

He fucking owned them!!!

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,646
    Just seems strange to me, that for example if Barcelona, Real, or Man UTD got caught up in a huge scandal, let's say for cheating or doping a few years ago and evidence just now coming out that they took advantage of the system or made players stronger illegally that help them have an "advantage" over others to win the league/CL I just can't see them not doing anything about it. It makes them look like bad guys and turning a deaf ear.
    They'd sit back and let the Lega and EPL deal with them in my opinion

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    They'd sit back and let the Lega and EPL deal with them in my opinion
    And then what if nothing happened? What if those leagues brushed it under the rugs?

Then UEFA's image in suddenly dirtied because they knowningly allow dirty teams to play that take advantage in their own countries. How can the biggest tournament in the world aside from world cup just allow teams to run rampid after taking advantage in their leagues?

makes no sense to me :(

Nov 1, 2002
    And then what if nothing happened? What if those leagues brushed it under the rugs?

Then UEFA's image in suddenly dirtied because they knowningly allow dirty teams to play that take advantage in their own countries. How can the biggest tournament in the world aside from world cup just allow teams to run rampid after taking advantage in their leagues?

they allowed Milan to play in CL after calciopoli so i don't trust them. did they even bother to check the evidence of the calciopoli to be sure they made the right decision in allowing Milan in CL and other teams punished? i don't think so

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It's not to do with Platini, all he is saying is that Juventus' appeal was nothing more than a token gesture to be seen as doing something, there was no legal procedure in place to create any sporting action at this stage.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,659

That might be because you don't stand to make or lose money over it. They would likely let the leagues deal with it domestically and if they chose to do nothing (like the FIGC) then it would be the domestic league that would look bad and UEFA powerless to take action. It's like the hot potato game. No one wants it to land in their lap so they keep passing it around. In the end...no one does shit. This whole case is a prime example. In my opinion if UEFA was going to do something they would have by now. They've had plenty of time.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    I can't speak for the Lega, but in the UK, football is not above the law. There is usually such an outcry against any footballing scandal in the UK that the FA probably feel pressurized to deal with it promptly and CORRECTLY. If they did not do the latter, then it could be taken to the civil courts & that could cost them a fortune they do not have, just because they dealt with the situation unfairly/unjustly.

Then UEFA's image is suddenly dirtied because they knowingly allow dirty teams to play that take advantage in their own countries. How can the biggest tournament in the world aside from world cup just allow teams to run rampant after taking advantage in their leagues?
    :agree: but there is still no verdict in the Italian courts yet re Moggi's case & everyone seems to be watching and waiting for the result of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)