Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bad translation of Moratti comments after the 3 hour laughing fest.

"How was the meeting?" The important thing is that there was a meeting. How it went you will have to ask Palazzi, but it was a peaceful meeting and educated by both parties. I said this meeting was ridiculous? Back then I was not worried, but I considered it Kafkaesque and also apologized for those statements that I have regretted immediately. It was still something very close to what I had done with Borrelli at the time. I will not go in later decisions, which I am clearly more convinced of my position but that does not take away from their freedom of opinion. If we listened together to some phone calls? No, there was no hearing, there was only a reading of some things, but I would not go into that. Hearing set before the derby? It is not inappropriate, the fact remains that maybe one does not feel part of a situation but it was just that I wanted to hear about this. It 'something that concerns me, not Inter. The title of a 2006 torment? It is not at all. We must always be focused on the whole, remains in my heart the fact that Saturday is an important game. "

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Why the fuck Palazzi again anyway? 5 years after Farsopoli, isn't there another prosecutor available other than the one who wanted to send us to Serie C?
Good question! As Palazzi was involved the first time, it should be a different Prosecutor this time! And why was he visiting moRATti at his house? He should not be doing that - no matter who they are! His contact with moRATti, or anyone else, should be kept strictly in the courtroom! No wonder Italy is seen as corrupt! If I were Moggi & co. I would be wanting him ousted. I'd also want palazzi's finances (& other assets obtained) investigated. Prosecutor's should NOT be visiting people involved in cases they are overseeing!

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, I know. There's a lot of information everywhere, but I don't know what really happened. Actually, I don't know much about this and I don't wanna read over 10000 posts lol. :D

I'd like that someone could clarify me and give me a resonable point of view.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
What was proved against Moggi, then? Were we in the same situation as Milan and our board didn't gave a fuck because they don't like Moggi/care enough about Juve?

Well, the questions keep coming. Maybe some good links could help. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)