Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (44 Viewers)

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,503
    Replacing the judge?

Any explanation for this, because it sounds very fishy.
    Simple, there are really two basic reasons that a prosecutor would request the disqualification of a judge. The first is that there is a conflict of interest between the defense and the judge (maybe someone should have asked for Guido Rossi’s disqualification 5 years ago). If this were the case I would wholeheartedly agree with the prosecution in replacing the judge because I do not want Moggi to win that way. It would cast a shadow over everything.

There is to my knowledge no conflict of interest and if there were removing the judge would be a formality.

The second is the attempt at stalling in order to push the trial into a statute barred time frame. See if they replace the judge they will have to start from scratch. The time it would require to redo the trial would take it well beyond its legal expiration date forcing a sort of mistrial.

It appears to me that the prosecution is fearful that Moggi’s legal team has them beat and is now trying to cut their losses. If the trial falls out of statute the prosecution wouldn’t win, but they wouldn’t lose either and so long as they don’t lose the FIGC can maintain its suspended status of Moggi or even extend it to a lifetime ban. If Moggi wins he can go after them and a lot of other people (Telecom, Auricchio, media) with whom the prosecutors now have a legal relationship.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Replacing the judge?

Any explanation for this, because it sounds very fishy.
    If you understand Italian.

Una situazione di forte tensione tra il presidente Teresa Casoria e gli altri componenti del collegio del processo di Calciopoli. Rapporti conflittuali che il presidente avrebbe anche con altri magistrati della sezione, la nona penale del Tribunale di Napoli. E’ quanto si evince dalla lettura dei capi di incolpazione formulati nei confronti della Casoria nell’ambito del procedimento disciplinare avviato dal Csm per il quale il presidente del processo calciopoli dovra’ comparire l’8 aprile prossimo a Palazzo dei Marescialli.

'Comportamento abitualmente e gravemente scorretto nei confronti di altri magistrati della medesima sezione e di collaboratori dell’ufficio’, e’ scritto nell’atto di accusa.

La vicenda degli attriti e dei litigi, dai toni di frequente assai aspri, che avrebbe visto la Casoria contrapporsi agli altri magistrati e’ contenuta nell’istanza di ricusazione che il procuratore di Napoli Giovandomenico Lepore e i pm Giuseppe Narducci e Stefano Capuano hanno avanzato nei confronti del presidente della nona sezione penale in riferimento al processo sugli illeciti nel mondo del calcio. Sulla ricusazione e’ chiamata a decidere la settima sezione della Corte di Appello di Napoli che si riunira’ il 25 marzo prossimo.

INGIURIE - Sono nove gli episodi contestati che sono stati riferiti al Csm da altri magistrati della sezione. In una circostanza, a proposito di un disaccordo relativo a una misura cautelare, la Casoria rivolta al giudice Francesca Pandolfi (uno dei tre componenti del collegio di Calciopoli) avrebbe affermato che 'non occorreva perdere tempo a fare le cose per bene’ perche’ 'il sistema della giustizia non funziona ed e’ inutile impegnarsi’ aggiungendo poi: ma tu che c…devi leggere? vuoi fare le cose alla perfezione, tanto qui finisce sempre tutto con dichiarazioni di prescrizione…mi avete abbuffato le palle’. Un altro capo di incolpazione si riferisce a una discussione avvenuta tra la Casoria e i giudici Maria Pia Gualtieri e Francesca Pandolfi, sempre a proposito di Calciopoli. Le colleghe avrebbero manifestato dubbi sulle conseguenze che avrebbe avuto sul processo il loro prossimo trasferimento a altro ufficio. Teresa Casoria avrebbe replicato affermando che a lei non interessava nulla aggiungendo: 'Tanto ve ne andate voi e arrivano altri due animali al vostro posto’. Precisando dopo che – e’ scritto nell’incolpazione – per animali intendeva esseri animati e che peraltro lei aveva grande considerazione per il mondo animale. A un’altra collega che le riferiva di aver formulato domanda per il trasferimento in Cassazione, avrebbe ribattuto: 'Ma si’, in Cassazione ci vanno cani e porci, ci puoi andare anche tu’. Tutte accuse che comunque dovranno essere valutate dalla sezione disciplinare e che, al termine del procedimento, sfoceranno o nell’adozione di provvedimenti o nel proscioglimento del giudice. In ogni caso gli episodi saranno oggetto di valutazione anche da parte della Corte di Appello che dovra’ pronunciarsi sulla ricusazione. I pm nella loro istanza hanno sottolineato che essi stessi e gli altri due giudici del collegio, Pandolfi e Gualtieri, dovranno essere sentiti dal Csm come testimoni sul caso e cio’ determinerebbe una situazione di incompatibilita’. Nel processo infatti, a parere dei pm, 'il giudice non sara’ sereno e, in quanto incolpato disciplinare, sara’ indotto a determinarsi in modo diverso da quanto a lui dettano scienza e coscienza, con conseguente offuscamento o perdita della doverosa neutralita’ e imparzialita”

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Simple, there are really two basic reasons that a prosecutor would request the disqualification of a judge. The first is that there is a conflict of interest between the defense and the judge (maybe someone should have asked for Guido Rossi’s disqualification 5 years ago). If this were the case I would wholeheartedly agree with the prosecution in replacing the judge because I do not want Moggi to win that way. It would cast a shadow over everything.

There is to my knowledge no conflict of interest and if there were removing the judge would be a formality.

The second is the attempt at stalling in order to push the trial into a statute barred time frame. See if they replace the judge they will have to start from scratch. The time it would require to redo the trial would take it well beyond its legal expiration date forcing a sort of mistrial.

It appears to me that the prosecution is fearful that Moggi’s legal team has them beat and is now trying to cut their losses. If the trial falls out of statute the prosecution wouldn’t win, but they wouldn’t lose either and so long as they don’t lose the FIGC can maintain its suspended status of Moggi or even extend it to a lifetime ban. If Moggi wins he can go after them and a lot of other people (Telecom, Auricchio, media) with whom the prosecutors now have a legal relationship.
    Thx, this is what I figured, but since there have been no conflicts of interest with this judge, it amazes me that it is legally permissible for someone to ask for the judge to be replaced. It is clearly a dirty tactic to disrupt the case, and I am shocked the option even exists since it is a clear scapegoat anytime your backed into a corner.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,508
    hahaha Mark did you get what I got out of that. They want her out because she was rude to the other magistrates.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Thx, this is what I figured, but since there have been no conflicts of interest with this judge, it amazes me that it is legally permissible for someone to ask for the judge to be replaced. It is clearly a dirty tactic to disrupt the case, and I am shocked the option even exists since it is a clear scapegoat anytime your backed into a corner.
    Just because you are allowed to ask doesn't mean you are going to get what you want.

Nov 1, 2002
    Which makes Moggi even more innocent than ever in my eyes.
    indeed, i never have doubt about it even when all farsopoli came before our last game of them season in 2006. it wasn't normal because we always dominated Serie A and always had the best team. we didn't need referees help to win against Merda team who struggles to get points against mid table teams and couldnt get past the CL group stages for ages

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    But what makes the change of judge now a justified call and in our case wasnt.
    Why were they so harry ti judge/condemn us and skipped a great deal of process, even changed the laws themeselves, right in time to nail us but can halt us indefinitly.

This is no justice, its a joke, i ts disgusting...
    and gsol thank you for keep informing us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)