Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (14 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Hey Jack, say it aint so......

Trezeguet will always support Juve Wednesday 8 September, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet insists he will always support Juventus despite his move to Spanish side Hercules this summer.

The 32-year-old Frenchman spent a decade in Turin and broke several club records playing alongside Alessandro Del Piero.

“I will always be a Juventus fan,” Trezeguet told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “Actually, the day in which Juve win the Scudetto, I will go to Turin and ask the Agnellis to invent a shirt with the third star. And I will be the first to wear it.

“The two titles they took away from us were a sensational injustice. I think that. Those who love Juve think that. But I am convinced that some of the Inter players who I have spoken to also think that.

“Go and look back at the footage of those seasons. Go and look back at our goals. There weren’t any tricks. The only trick is that we were the strongest.

“The latest Juve starts again from zero. It’s a courageous decision. But you need courage to tell the Juventus fans that it will take a little time to get back to being the team to beat.

“As a friend of Juventus, I think that it would be wonderful to get back in the Champions League and focus on the Europa League this season.

“It would be a season worth 10 out of 10. The Scudetto is down to Inter and Milan. But let’s get back to my Juve. It’s wonderful to see Andrea Agnelli as President.

“I grew up under the legend of the Avvocato. When he came to the pitch we were all in awe. It was as if he had won 10 World Cups, 10 Champions Leagues and 10 Scudetti.

“Andrea must recreate the same magic with the youngsters.”

football-italia
So, Trez thinks we deservesd those Scudetti, unlike Jack, who believes we were a dirty, rotten bunch of fucking cheaters

I will takes Trez's word for it...he's a bigger fan of Juve than Jack

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey Jack, say it aint so......

So, Trez thinks we deservesd those Scudetti, unlike Jack, who believes we were a dirty, rotten bunch of fucking cheaters

I will takes Trez's word for it...he's a bigger fan of Juve than Jack
First of all, I never thought we were a dirty rotten bunch of fucking cheaters, I do believe Moggi is though. As is Moratti, Berlusconi and others in the league.

Second of all, I do believe that we won the Scudetti that were taken away from us, I saw us win the matches we won week in week out.

Third, you can believe whatever you want, my opinion on Moggi will not change.

Last but not least, I have already stated my opinion on numerous occasions, it is not my problem if you translate it in whatever way you want. It is obvious that you do because you just did.

Andy, here you see the proof once again, the fan-discussion is being brought up again and again, and this time by your most beloved Vinman whose opinion you respect a lot.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
First of all, I never thought we were a dirty rotten bunch of fucking cheaters, I do believe Moggi is though. As is Moratti, Berlusconi and others in the league.

Second of all, I do believe that we won the Scudetti that were taken away from us, I saw us win the matches we won week in week out.

Third, you can believe whatever you want, my opinion on Moggi will not change.

Last but not least, I have already stated my opinion on numerous occasions, it is not my problem if you translate it in whatever way you want. It is obvious that you do because you just did.

Andy, here you see the proof once again, the fan-discussion is being brought up again and again, and this time by your most beloved Vinman whose opinion you respect a lot.
so, Moggi was dirty, but all our games were legit ???

sounds like a bit of a contradiction to me......

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If Jack believes Moggi isn't a clean man then be it. That's not a big deal. My father wasn't clean in business once, I most likely wont be clean in my domain in the future. All chairman, Patrons, Managers, Agents can be dirty in their jobs from time to time.

But the main question here, did Luciano Moggi fix our matches? If so, why do you believe and how do you believe he fixed them.

Even Inter fans would agree that we wiped the floor with every single team out there in Serie A. We stepped on them one by one. We didn't need to fix our matches vs Brescia FFS or Reggina.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so, Moggi was dirty, but all our games were legit ???

sounds like a bit of a contradiction to me......
It is match fixing that is in the question, no? I don't believe there was match fixing but at the same time I don't think Moggi was a clean person. Where is the contradiction? Can't he be doing something else crooked? Is Moratti fixing matches? I don't think so either. Is he doing something else crooked? He definitely is.

But the theory that is popular among some fans around here is that if one does not like Moggi then that person is not enough of a fan, or like you opened your post by putting words in my mouth. This, my friend, is irritating to the bones.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And another thing, Vinman, why only me? There are many who share my opinion on Moggi and the whole Caldiopoli thing. When was the last time I said anything about your opinion on things in general, football in particular, especially Juventus? Yes, ages ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)