Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (29 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Moggi blasts Milan Monday 13 September, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Moggi believes Milan's performance against Cesena on Saturday night was an exercise in how not to play football.

The Rossoneri lost 2-0 despite fielding both of their high profile new signings, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho.

“The game against Cesena was an example of how not to play football. It was a game played with little humility.

“I keep thinking that instead of investing in Robinho it would have been better to invest in a defender, but if Milan find the right tactical balance they could win the Scudetto.”

The former Juventus general manager, who was disgraced in the Calciopoli scandal, also had a few words to say on Inter.

“What they lack with respect to last year is Mourinho who protected everyone by speaking about himself. Instead with Benitez, Moratti has already started talking a lot again.

“Juventus' defence has shown itself to be full of holes, above all on the wings. Motta made Cassano dream a lot of the time.

“The central midfield lacks quality. Only Aquilani can improve in the future. Krasic did well. Yesterday's game showed that the level of Juventus' squad in terms of quality is more or less the same as Sampdoria's.”
the guy is spot on again and again......

we are no better than Samp, and, correct me if I'm wrong, we have a heck of a lot money to spend then they do

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the guy is spot on again and again......

we are no better than Samp, and, correct me if I'm wrong, we have a heck of a lot money to spend then they do
I wonder why we never heard this same criticism when we beat Roma, Milan, and Inter the last 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)