Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (15 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Su Antenna 3 hanno appena detto che Penta e Moggi sono stati da Andrea Agnelli, e stanno spiegando tutte le nuove intercettazioni. Prima del 1° Ottobre ci sarà una presa di posizione della società in merito a Calciopoli. Le intercettazioni riguardano i due presidenti delle due società di Milano e non sono mai state rese pubbliche. Tutto ciò è successo durante una "festa" per la presentazione di Milos Krasic, dove sono state spiegate per filo e per segno tutte le nuove intercettazioni.

(Antenna 3)

On Antenna 3 have just said that Penta and Moggi were Andrea Agnelli, and are explaining all the new interception. Before 1 October there will be a position of society on Italian football. Interceptions are the two presidents of both companies and Milan have never been made public. All this happened during a "feast" for the submission of Milos Krasic, which were explained for wire and sign all new interception.

moggi met agnelli..
Does that mean Moggi met Agnelli and we're gona here something good regarding the Milan clubs or we're gona get fined cos our President talked to Moggi whos banned from football? :confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moratti likes multi-national Inter
Monday 23 August, 2010
Inter President Massimo Moratti has shrugged off criticism of his multi-national side, insisting that there are worse things in the game.

The treble winners attracted criticism last season for starting the Champions League Final without a single Italian player in their starting XI.

When asked if Inter's winning streak risks making them unlikeable, he said: “No, I don't believe so. And it's normal anyway. It's all justified by the fact that if another team tried to win something and we didn't, sure I wouldn't be sympathetic towards the team that won. This is quite natural.”

After being pressed on his team's international make-up, Moratti added: “This absolutely doesn't have anything to do with it.

“I would be more proud of the chance Inter has given this country to be top of the table in everything.

“We always need to find a weakness with those who win. It's better to be multi-ethnic than to fix games,” he concluded. :sergio:

FI

Mar 28, 2007
Inter president Massimo Moratti believes the Nerazzurri are not doing anything wrong by failing to include Italian players in their regular line-up.

The Nerazzurri are not known for fielding Italian players in their starting XI and were once again playing with foreigners when they defeated Roma 3-1 in the Italian Super Cup on Saturday.

In an interview with TG1, Inter supremo Moratti defended his team's selection policy and insisted that they are not to be blamed for the crisis that the Italian national football team is facing at the moment.

"Not at all. It has nothing to do with that at all. I would be more proud of the fact that Inter have given this country the possibility to be first in everything [referring to the treble won by the Beneamata last season]. People always try to find a fault in those who win but it's better to be multi-ethnic than to buy matches.

"If it was normal [that Inter are hated] it's justified by the fact that if I was the other team that had tried to win but hadn't managed it, of course I wouldn't like the one that had won. That's natural."

stupid guy.. he admit something.. :LOL:

Apr 17, 2009
Moratti is a scum bag, clown shoes even.

Who gives a fuck bout what he has to say?

Especially coming from a guy, who, as president of Inter couldnt manage to win a league until the mighty, mighty Juve were relegated for doing the same shit every other club was doing.

Who's really buying matches?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one is. Despite all the rulings going in our favor and the endless wiretaps against Inter he only is digging himself a bigger hole. It will be coming to an end soon:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)