Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Todays forcast in Milan. Heavy downpours of shame, with a high percent of lying, flash flood watch for wire tapping and severe evidence tampering its safer for all Interistas to stay indoors until further notice.

*this message was made possible by your friendly juventuz wannabe moderator member*

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The fans cant remain indifferent. We need to make a stand and be united. I can see no reason why we wouldnt all endorse this letter, its what were all asking for in this thread, lets take it to the next level as a united juventuz

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
They do a good job over on that site.
You won't find many voices condeming Moggi, unlike here.
thats because some ppl here cant get it through their thick heads that Moggi did nothing wrong...and I've been saying that since 2006.

Nothing like being tried and convicted by a kangaroo court......

Nyall2010

Jul 16, 2009
And if Moggi did something wrong then Inter should get relegated :tup:
Nope, if Inter did something to the extent at which Moggi did then Inter SHOULD get relegated but from these "high" pieces of evidence Moggi has put up, I'm more worried of Juve coming back and winning the Scudetto this season. :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nope, if Inter did something to the extent at which Moggi did then Inter SHOULD get relegated but from these "high" pieces of evidence Moggi has put up, I'm more worried of Juve coming back and winning the Scudetto this season. :lol:
Come back when you start making sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)