Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (30 Viewers)

Heir

Apr 6, 2010
thats because some ppl here cant get it through their thick heads that Moggi did nothing wrong...and I've been saying that since 2006.

Nothing like being tried and convicted by a kangaroo court......
Moggi did plenty wrong. The question is if what he did was sufficient to get us relegated. I think his transfer tactics were beyond cynical and his showboating was repulsive.

In the end that might have been what really got us relegated you know, Moggi showing off.

I do not believe he was fixing games though. And you're right, he was convicted by a kangaroo court. I can think of a million reasons why the verdict should not stand, but we shall see.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Moggi did plenty wrong. The question is if what he did was sufficient to get us relegated. I think his transfer tactics were beyond cynical and his showboating was repulsive.

In the end that might have been what really got us relegated you know, Moggi showing off.

I do not believe he was fixing games though. And you're right, he was convicted by a kangaroo court. I can think of a million reasons why the verdict should not stand, but we shall see.
He did what you can expect from a stupid Italian system. Nothing wrong there..

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Wish for a better next year? :p
If Juventus had built on the last 2 seasons and not employed an inexperienced manager like Ciro we could have been in with a decent title shout. Inter have been ropey in the league at times this year. Milan haven't had the bottle to do it for years and I always doubt Roma when it comes to the crunch. It's like the league is waiting for Juventus to win the title to stop Inter. When Mourinho goes they will struggle, let's hope they employ an idiot

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't think they will strugle so much when Mourinho will leave. They have the expirience, knowledge and some beliefe that is already installed in them so I think they will do quite good after mourinho will leave and I think they will be competative without him too.

i just hope that we take the right steps forward and retain our character to be able to compete with them, because we have a lot of old players who might leave or retire and there will not be a stable transition of attitude to the younger players, certainly not with the board couches medics we have right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's fucking bullshit these pricks called refs so often and escaped while we got raped. I can't wait to read the transcripts of those.

Gsol, hopefully you can post them if you have time. I cling to your posts like a fat kid to a popsicle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)