Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
they will get relegated.. and all they player are gonna loose their wor.. and become normal people..
stankovic, chivu, pandev.. bitches
materazzi...del pieros personal coock sucker
balotelli, mariga. muntari..........slaves...
julio cesar ...chimenti back up
and i hope all the other die :D
:sergio:

Oct 1, 2002
the fact that goal.com is covering the trial when no other english sites are just makes me wonder how some ppl here piss on that site when the site,esp after today,has shown how important they view our beloved club!!!
This makes me wonder, what the hell is other sites doing. If I am the owner of those sites, I'll sack the content provider for ignoring such juicy news.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Something has cropped up now about Inter paying UEFA referees during their Champions League campaign in 2004-05, in their group with Anderlecht, Werder Bremen and Valencia. Seems this is in the wiretaps/documents and waiting to be revealed.

memo2

Apr 3, 2010
I interpret it as such also.
im sorry ur right ...

sorry if i say sometimes some racist comments..but hee in my country its a funny thing...because we all are coloured skin people...so we makes jokes about the white people..and the colour people...but in a friendship mode...... ( heres there is nothing bad on it...)
but again sorry if i insult someone

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so what if they decide that everyone was guilty and not innocent?
that means we won't get our scudettos back but inter could face relegation`?

i still think nothing will come out of this atleast nothing good for us.. they won't give us anything back... the biggest thing to expect is taking the 2006 scudetto away from inter thats all
If they decide that everyone is/was guilty, all we can hope for is that Inter will get relegated - same punishment we received. And that itself, is too hard to see happening now knowing what a big damage it was for the league when we were relegated.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
12:30 PM BST Tuttosport is reporting that Moratti is "intoxicated" by the recent developments and may even be considering selling Inter due to what is happening in the Calciopoli II trial.

loooool tuttosport ahhaha

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If they decide that everyone is/was guilty, all we can hope for is that Inter will get relegated - same punishment we received. And that itself, is too hard to see happening now knowing what a big damage it was for the league when we were relegated.
yap and thats the part..... because of that nothing will come out of this

memo2

Apr 3, 2010
btw..inter is so a jelous team xD...we had exelent players...tardelli, baggio etc and they bought them.. we were winning with ala capello team.. and they do the same.. we get relegated.. and they will do the same.... whats next?? use morattis daughter to fuck will del piero?? or clone nedved??

mondo1

May 14, 2006
btw..inter is so a jelous team xD...we had exelent players...tardelli, baggio etc and they bought them.. we were winning with ala capello team.. and they do the same.. we get relegated.. and they will do the same.... whats next?? use morattis daughter to fuck will del piero?? or clone nedved??
srsly u should stop taking drugs

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
But surely if Inter are as guilty as Juve they should face the same punishment otherwise Juventus should be compensated. Regardless of what effect it will have on the game effectively a bed was made in 2006....

Juventus are Italys biggest club and they were relegated even though we had quite a squad and had Capello in charge. Champions League success may have been on the horizon, who knows where Juventus would be now if they weren't relegated.

memo2

Apr 3, 2010
But surely if Inter are as guilty as Juve they should face the same punishment otherwise Juventus should be compensated. Regardless of what effect it will have on the game effectively a bed was made in 2006....

Juventus are Italys biggest club and they were relegated even though we had quite a squad and had Capello in charge. Champions League success may have been on the horizon, who knows where Juventus would be now if they weren't relegated.
2007 season ....zanetti...emerson...viera...and god knows who else...pretty sick midfield

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Chiellini would have surely came in for Thursm at some stage but yeah development wouldn't have been the same. Don't think the likes Marchisio would be getting the playing he is now if it weren't for calciopoli. Giovinco doesn't even play now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)