Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (133 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
2:26 PM BST Moggi's Lawyer continues his cross-examination of Auricchio.

13:26: Moggi's lawyer Trofino is Ironic. "For Milan and Juventus the association to defraud was a ramshackle."

Trofino questions Auricchio on the game between Milan and Juventus. "the mother of all games."

Auricchio: "The grid was Collina, Trefoloni and Paparesta."

Trofino: "Can you confirm that these referees were not friends of Moggi?"

Auricchio: "Of course Collina, but also Trefoloni and Paparesta... Even though Paparesta had called and went to Canossa to Moffi after the game in Reggio. But I cannot say he was a friend of Juve's. Trefoloni was like Bergamo's son, even though nothing came out on Juventus."

Trofino then hits out at the accusation of association to defraud.

"I think it's a ramshackle accusation because in the draw for referees, not one ref was a friend of Juventus."

Trofino then asked about the referee De Santis who was also considered part of an alleged plot.

Trofino: "That year De Santis buried Juventus in at least three games and you know this. How can you consider him an associate? Can you tell me which phone calls shows you that he was part of Moggi's system?"

Auricchio: "The games are two not three. As for the calls to De Santis...ehm..."

Trofino: "My cross examination can end here."
- - - - - - -

OWNAGE!!!

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Trofino: "That year De Santis buried Juventus in at least three games and you know this. How can you consider him an associate? Can you tell me which phone calls shows you that he was part of Moggi's system?"

Auricchio: "The games are two not three. As for the calls to De Santis...ehm..."

Trofino: "My cross examination can end here."

ANSWER THAT MOTHERF**KER

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
2:38 PM BST The hearing is closed by Judge Casoria who sets the date for the next session to Tuesday, April 20th when the trial resumes.

Casoria confirms the court has accepted the evidence presented by Moggi's legal team from today's hearing. 75 phone calls and over 3,000 records of calls that were not part of the orginal Calciopoli trial in 2006. The attorneys do not oppose the judge's decision.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
2:05 PM BST In another extract of a phone call recording, the court hears a conversation with the then Inter president Facchetti and Bergamo. Facchetti is not pleased with one of the referee's Bertini who was assigned an Inter game.

"We have a problem with him [Bertini]" Faccheti told Bergamo. Facchetti asks for reassurances, and suggests Bertini is removed from the game.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Moratti to sell Merda and back down as president :lol:

"We had reached a point where we were intoxicated from the criticisms, from the press. Of course now it's a million times more"

:touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
2:05 PM BST In another extract of a phone call recording, the court hears a conversation with the then Inter president Facchetti and Bergamo. Facchetti is not pleased with one of the referee's Bertini who was assigned an Inter game.

"We have a problem with him [Bertini]" Faccheti told Bergamo. Facchetti asks for reassurances, and suggests Bertini is removed from the game.
oh okay i found it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)