Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (67 Viewers)

memo2

Apr 3, 2010
no calciopoli... no cheillini in cb, no marchisio, no giovinco.. :sergio:
calciopoli...or not calcioplo..not giovinco....
the bright way of calciopoli is marchisio ... he will be a true leader..chiellini is a monster !!! even with calciopoli..the tallent was always there.. and he was playing regulary with capello ( who never use youngsters....except oliveira)

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Something has cropped up now about Inter paying UEFA referees during their Champions League campaign in 2004-05, in their group with Anderlecht, Werder Bremen and Valencia. Seems this is in the wiretaps/documents and waiting to be revealed.
Good news JuveJay. It will pressure UEFA too to take action on Inter

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
You can follow the current session on scripts right here...
http://download.ju29ro.com/processo_live.html

But I don't think there will be videos. It's definitly the beging of the end for Moratti and his click, they've gone too much further than Moggi did. Moggi has always claimed he only tried to protect us by asking for some referees rather than others. He was wrong yes but in these 4 years no one has been able to prove that Moggi ever talked to any referee !!! We've gone through Moggi's entire life almost, Judges heard women's talking about the soup etc... More than 170thousands allegedly secret calls but at no time Moggi was talking to a referre.

Now we're we going to hear the calls from Fachetti and other inter board whose calls were initially hidden by the TIM and of course that influenced our way of defence and weakend it back in 2006... Are they going to repair Us, I don t know but certainly Inter will pay a very huge bill at the end !!!

Forza Juve.

Jul 2, 2006
1:22 PM BST
13.23 Penta: "Moggi was not the first to know the name of the assistant referees."

Defence Counsellor Nicola Penta has reconstructed another circumstance in relation to the 2006 Calciopoli trial. Moggi was accused of knowing which referees and assistants would be assigned before everyone else.

But, Penta argues he did not know before everyone else. In fact he claims Inter were the first to know on one occasion.

"In reality, we have documents and recordings which show that Moggi was third to know. There was once a time when the then Inter president (un-named) called the vice designator Mazzei on the Thursday at 17:50 and he obtained names that were only made public the next day. Then Meani was next to know after receiving two text messages on the Friday morning at 11:15. Moggi then received a penal charge because he received the names on the same Friday at 11:53."

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,316
    You can follow the current session on scripts right here...
    http://download.ju29ro.com/processo_live.html

But I don't think there will be videos. It's definitly the beging of the end for Moratti and his click, they've gone too much further than Moggi did. Moggi has always claimed he only tried to protect us by asking for some referees rather than others. He was wrong yes but in these 4 years no one has been able to prove that Moggi ever talked to any referee !!! We've gone through Moggi's entire life almost, Judges heard women's talking about the soup etc... More than 170thousands allegedly secret calls but at no time Moggi was talking to a referre.

Now we're we going to hear the calls from Fachetti and other inter board whose calls were initially hidden by the TIM and of course that influenced our way of defence and weakend it back in 2006... Are they going to repair Us, I don t know but certainly Inter will pay a very huge bill at the end !!!

Forza Juve.
    He only requested a specific referee for a summer friendly against Livorno actually.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
    1:33 PM BST
    13:26: Moggi's lawyer Trofino is Ironic. "For Milan and Juventus the association to defraud was a ramshackle."

Trofino questions Auricchio on the game between Milan and Juventus. "the mother of all games."

Auricchio: "The grid was Collina, Trefoloni and Paparesta."

Trofino: "Can you confirm that these referees were not friends of Moggi?"

Auricchio: "Of course Collina, but also Trefoloni and Paparesta... Even though Paparesta had called and went to Canossa to Moffi after the game in Reggio. But I cannot say he was a friend of Juve's. Trefoloni was like Bergamo's son, even though nothing came out on Juventus."

Trofino then hits out at the accusation of association to defraud.

"I think it's a ramshackle accusation because in the draw for referees, not one ref was a friend of Juventus."

Trofino then asked about the referee De Santis who was also considered part of an alleged plot.

Trofino: "That year De Santis buried Juventus in at least three games and you know this. How can you consider him an associate? Can you tell me which phone calls shows you that he was part of Moggi's system?"

Auricchio: "The games are two not three. As for the calls to De Santis...ehm..."

Trofino: "My cross examination can end here."

memo2

Apr 3, 2010
    Trofino: "That year De Santis buried Juventus in at least three games and you know this. How can you consider him an associate? Can you tell me which phone calls shows you that he was part of Moggi's system?"

Auricchio: "The games are two not three. As for the calls to De Santis...ehm..."

Trofino: "My cross examination can end here."
    classs!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)