Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (69 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"A subsequent investigation, dubbed Calciopoli bis, implicated many other clubs, including Brescia, Cagliari, ChievoVerona, Empoli, Inter Milan, Palermo, Reggina, Udinese, and Vicenza; they were not put on trial due the statute of limitations. Although popularly known as a match-fixing scandal and focused on Juventus, no match-fixing violations were found within the intercepted calls for Juventus, there were no requests for specific referees, no demands for favours, no conversations between Juventus directors and referees were found, and the season was deemed fair and legitimate.[nb 2] The club was absolved from any wrongdoings in the first verdict, while its sporting executives Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo were found guilty and banned for life six months before their previous five-year ban expired; they were absolved on charges related to sporting fraud, and appealed to the European Court of Human Rights, once they exhausted their appeals in Italy's courts. Other club executives were found guilty but did not received lifetime bans and returned to their previous or new positions, among them Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Lazio president Claudio Lotito, both of whom retained or gained important positions in Lega Serie A. Most refeeres and their assistants were either found not guilty or had their sentences annulled due to the statute of limitations; only Massimo De Santis and Salvatore Racalbuto were convicted."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calci...unciation: [kalˈtʃɔːpoli,and LNP), as well as

Haven't read up on Calciopoli in some time and I didn't realise this was the official narrative, always thought only Juventini believed we were destroyed by the FIGC. Crazy how the Italian media refuse to acknowledge this and that we were never compensated. How is it even possible that the club hasn't sued the FGC into bankruptcy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
"A subsequent investigation, dubbed Calciopoli bis, implicated many other clubs, including Brescia, Cagliari, ChievoVerona, Empoli, Inter Milan, Palermo, Reggina, Udinese, and Vicenza; they were not put on trial due the statute of limitations. Although popularly known as a match-fixing scandal and focused on Juventus, no match-fixing violations were found within the intercepted calls for Juventus, there were no requests for specific referees, no demands for favours, no conversations between Juventus directors and referees were found, and the season was deemed fair and legitimate.[nb 2] The club was absolved from any wrongdoings in the first verdict, while its sporting executives Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo were found guilty and banned for life six months before their previous five-year ban expired; they were absolved on charges related to sporting fraud, and appealed to the European Court of Human Rights, once they exhausted their appeals in Italy's courts. Other club executives were found guilty but did not received lifetime bans and returned to their previous or new positions, among them Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Lazio president Claudio Lotito, both of whom retained or gained important positions in Lega Serie A. Most refeeres and their assistants were either found not guilty or had their sentences annulled due to the statute of limitations; only Massimo De Santis and Salvatore Racalbuto were convicted."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calciopoli#:~:text=Calciopoli (Italian pronunciation: [kalˈtʃɔːpoli,and LNP), as well as

Haven't read up on Calciopoli in some time and I didn't realise this was the official narrative, always thought only Juventini believed we were destroyed by the FIGC. Crazy how the Italian media refuse to acknowledge this and that we were never compensated. How is it even possible that the club hasn't sued the FGC into bankruptcy?
Because JJ is spineless

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i have given up on those titles long ago despite knowing that calciopoli was the most corrupted sports trial ever in any serious championship, so i'm happy that some people still continue fighting

Sensational Penta: 'If the EU Court of Justice agrees with Giraudo, Calciopoli may be reopened. Juve can get back its two Scudetti and compensation'

The 'Calciopoli' trial may be reopened and Juventus may get back its two Scudetti. Nicola Penta, Luciano Moggi's consultant in that controversial judicial affair, put forward this possible sensational scenario in the programme 'La Juve in gol', hosted by Claudio Zuliani on Radio Bianconera. Tuttojuve.com summarised his speech: 'What would happen if the European Court of Justice ruled Giraudo right? What happens is that the violation of defence rights is ascertained and at that moment all those who suffered this violation of rights would ask for damages and could reopen all those proceedings that unfortunately led to sports convictions. Can Calciopoli be reopened? I don't want to deceive you, it is reality: if the European Court were to say, yes violations of the right of defence have been ascertained, as is happening today at the Tar for this famous Covisoc Charter - with the Tar playing the role of the European Court in this case - it is clear that anything can happen.

If they annul the sentences they have to give back the Scudetti? Of course, everything is called into question. But in fact no one is talking about it and I don't know why: I don't know if it's fear or awareness of a nullity. Those days that we're living through now, we went through then, when we were able to disavow all the accusations and the next day another one popped up, it was a domino. So we are used to this, we are waiting to understand exactly what will happen now at the Collegio di Garanzia, after which we will also see the wage manoeuvre".(summary by our editorial staff, reproduction of the inverted comma allowed subject to citation by TuttoJuve.com)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Jun 16, 2020
i have given up on those titles long ago despite knowing that calciopoli was the most corrupted sports trial ever in any serious championship, so i'm happy that some people still continue fighting

Sensational Penta: 'If the EU Court of Justice agrees with Giraudo, Calciopoli may be reopened. Juve can get back its two Scudetti and compensation'

The 'Calciopoli' trial may be reopened and Juventus may get back its two Scudetti. Nicola Penta, Luciano Moggi's consultant in that controversial judicial affair, put forward this possible sensational scenario in the programme 'La Juve in gol', hosted by Claudio Zuliani on Radio Bianconera. Tuttojuve.com summarised his speech: 'What would happen if the European Court of Justice ruled Giraudo right? What happens is that the violation of defence rights is ascertained and at that moment all those who suffered this violation of rights would ask for damages and could reopen all those proceedings that unfortunately led to sports convictions. Can Calciopoli be reopened? I don't want to deceive you, it is reality: if the European Court were to say, yes violations of the right of defence have been ascertained, as is happening today at the Tar for this famous Covisoc Charter - with the Tar playing the role of the European Court in this case - it is clear that anything can happen.

If they annul the sentences they have to give back the Scudetti? Of course, everything is called into question. But in fact no one is talking about it and I don't know why: I don't know if it's fear or awareness of a nullity. Those days that we're living through now, we went through then, when we were able to disavow all the accusations and the next day another one popped up, it was a domino. So we are used to this, we are waiting to understand exactly what will happen now at the Collegio di Garanzia, after which we will also see the wage manoeuvre".(summary by our editorial staff, reproduction of the inverted comma allowed subject to citation by TuttoJuve.com)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
When is the court case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)