Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (35 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
"so called juve fan" there it is :touched: . Being a Juve fan doesn't mean being blind.

It was obvious, and everyone wrote it in the transfer thread, that when we sold Portanova and Petrelli for 18m, it was inflated for plusvalenza.

Just as it is obvious that Pjanic in 2020 didn't cost 60m and Arthur didn't cost 80m. The clubs just wrote it so for accounting.
Its actually crazy that those transfers are a direct results of the FFP, not allowing clubs to have a loss more than (I thought) 30% of total revenue annually, yet not prohibiting more and more debt and strange constructions like the ones you said.

Its a strange world, I’m not afraid for this investigation though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's impossible to prove that Pjanic is worth more or less 60M, as long as both parties agreed to the price there's no illegality. The fact that PSG spent 200M on Neymar means every club can inflate their valuations.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
It's impossible to prove that Pjanic is worth more or less 60M, as long as both parties agreed to the price there's no illegality. The fact that PSG spent 200M on Neymar means every club can inflate their valuations.
This is the key point.

I think we're missing the forest through the trees. The question isn't completely about inflated transfer values to make plusvalenza. That's part of it but the bigger part is about actually sending/receiving payments. That seems like what part of what Chievo was punished for. It's one thing to create an inflated transfer price, it's another to never execute payment in relation to these inflated prices.

Neymar cost 200m. Inflated for sure. But I ahve no doubt PSG either paid Barcelona or came to some agreement in terms of payments. They didn't just NOT pay Barcelona.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Knowah
Correct, I'm sure they have to give evidence that liquid money exists or will be available so with the Chiesa deal, we can't pay the full amount but Fiorentina accepted based on the knowledge that over the payment period, money will be generated. This is probably a deeper issue and you should also consider how it's possible to continually buy players while in huge debt.

Like @U Picciriddu said, it's probably to mask FFP rule-bending. We got Ronaldo for 100M and paid a ridiculous salary but sold for 20M to balance the books. Man United while massively in debt, added his wages with no issue. PSG actually made a profit from player sales but the wages are insane, not sustainable for 90% of clubs but it's within FFP somehow.

There has to be a change to transfers. If you buy a player for 100M, a percentage of that number should go into some sort of football development or charity. The same should go for the salary value so if PSG does continue spending huge amounts, others should see the benefit.

Aug 2, 2005
Just finished watching Bad sport
Gives an understanding how biased the whole investigation and verdicts...

Show has main gaps esp. The Pallazi (whoever) report.

Still shows Juve as the one who are the big/main bad boys

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That one is almost impossible to prove that a youngster in Serie C is not worth 0.2mEUR.

But for more pricey lower level players it should be rather easy to prove, similar to how real estate value can be estimated to prove over and under invoicing, you should also be able to estimate the player value if enough objectively similar players exist and are sold/purchased.

I think it's almost impossible to prove Danilo or Pjanic or Arthur values were inflated beyond reasonable doubt as they're at the very top of the football pyramid, but there are literally hundreds of Serie C level players getting transferred every summer and the ones we sold for 4m or 8m definitely stick out.

Mar 10, 2009
The Italian FA could not have handled the whole thing any worse. They literally provided the mortal wound that would eventually destroy Serie A and Italian football in general. The quality that Serie A had back in 2006 was ridiculous. Where the sanctions, which turned out to be based on assumption, worth it? I hope they look back one day and admit their failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)