Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (59 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I didn't read anything of him saying everybody should of been demoted. He clearly says we were the only ones guilty. The one about applying the rule to everybody and only having 5 teams in Serie A[including us] is about the financial aspect of the game.
:tup:

tavecchio has been fairly consistent stating that juventus was guilty and the 2006 sentences were 100% grounded. to be fair, as a figc president, that's the only thing he can say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Corriere dello Sport continues to interview the Calciopoli protagonists. Ten years after the big scandal, the ex referee Paolo Bertini, first involved and then exculpated, says: "A part of my life has been sweeped away. I knew to be innocent already 10 years ago, but now also justice, penal and sport, have certified it. Now who will give me back what I lost?".

Why do you think it happened to you?
"I don't know and I never found the documents. Calciopoli was born because Juventus and its leaders had to be the Devil, but the only "certified" match was Lecce-Parma, referee De Santis, where Juventus is not involved. Mah...".

Why did you renouce to prescription?
"Because I was innocent, I live in Arezzo, a town not a big city, where everyone know everyone. I worked in a bank, I managed people money, how could I continue to do it with that accusation? I did it for my family, my wife Daniela and my son Tommaso (8 years) had to ear many bad things on me".

In that period everything was against you.
"Living in a little town can be also an advantge, many people were near me. Starting from the mayor, Giuseppe Fanfani. But also the head of the Mobile Police that said me "I know you, you never did those things'".

Talking in this way, Calciopoli seems a figment...
"There were some relationships, maybe unseemly, but everyone knew it. Because with the draw, with two designators wanted by several teams, it was necessary to keep communication channels open, also the president Carraro said us it. But in 171000 call phones there is no one accusing me...".

- - - Updated - - -

oddly enough, only found on fcinternews. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve were the devil :lol:
Well that is the entire premise of Farsopoli, that Juve (through the leaders) were the monster under the bed. You can blame Juve for everything and feel better about yourself, you see this still happens to this day, and will for another 100 years. It's the get out clause for losers. But finally the losers put their heads together and formed this sporting coup to better their position. Whether you believe they had inside help or that the external pressure was too great on our board members is another matter.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is a guy with close ties to the club and football in general, and he has no idea whatsoever. Whether that is lack of education or just blind ignorance who knows.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Corriere dello Sport continues to interview the Calciopoli protagonists. Ten years after the big scandal, the ex referee Paolo Bertini, first involved and then exculpated, says: "A part of my life has been sweeped away. I knew to be innocent already 10 years ago, but now also justice, penal and sport, have certified it. Now who will give me back what I lost?".

Why do you think it happened to you?
"I don't know and I never found the documents. Calciopoli was born because Juventus and its leaders had to be the Devil, but the only "certified" match was Lecce-Parma, referee De Santis, where Juventus is not involved. Mah...".

Why did you renouce to prescription?
"Because I was innocent, I live in Arezzo, a town not a big city, where everyone know everyone. I worked in a bank, I managed people money, how could I continue to do it with that accusation? I did it for my family, my wife Daniela and my son Tommaso (8 years) had to ear many bad things on me".

In that period everything was against you.
"Living in a little town can be also an advantge, many people were near me. Starting from the mayor, Giuseppe Fanfani. But also the head of the Mobile Police that said me "I know you, you never did those things'".

Talking in this way, Calciopoli seems a figment...
"There were some relationships, maybe unseemly, but everyone knew it. Because with the draw, with two designators wanted by several teams, it was necessary to keep communication channels open, also the president Carraro said us it. But in 171000 call phones there is no one accusing me...".

- - - Updated - - -

oddly enough, only found on fcinternews. :lol:
hey @Mark

so what's the state of Calciopoli today? can you give a quick update pls

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
10 years ago we were demoted to serie b. Since then, we won HALF of the titles available and went to a CL final.

Fucking wrecked. Forza juve.
Wrecked indeed but the 5 years of darkness cannot/should not be forgotten

The club has come a long way to recover competitively and more importantly financially

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 47)