Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (45 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Ibra agent: 'Ridiculous allegations’
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola calls claims that Zlatan Ibrahimovic was doped at Juventus “ridiculous” and plans legal action.

The former team doctor of the Swedish national team today alleged that the Paris Saint-Germain striker “doped” while playing for the Bianconeri between 2004 and 2006.

“We'll sue, we have grounds. I’m no expert on Swedish law, but we have a Swedish lawyer,” Raiola, Ibrahimovic’s agent, told Expressen.

“Perhaps he’s a former athlete who failed to succeed and is jealous, but he’s made a grave mistake. He had one life before these statements and he’ll have a different one after. He’s spreading falsehoods.

“Zlatan underwent a lot of doping tests when he was at Juventus, at least 20. Juventus players were always under the microscope, so this is ridiculous.

“There’s no evidence, and we can prove that the statement is false. Zlatan has never taken so much as an aspirin in all the clubs he’s played with.

“He’s calm, he’s more embarrassed for his missed penalty last night. He told me he doesn’t intend to respond to these allegations.”

--

Mino is going to eat that guy alive for his statements.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:D

You see what Raiola wrote?
You mean that he'll sue? I imagine he might. This guy is coming out of nowhere with no evidence whatsoever. And this supposedly happened between 2004-06. I'd like to see him fabricate evidence. Though I must say "He had one life before these statements and he’ll have a different one after" is a bit harsh :D.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You mean that he'll sue? I imagine he might. This guy is coming out of nowhere with no evidence whatsoever. And this supposedly happened between 2004-06. I'd like to see him fabricate evidence. Though I must say "He had one life before these statements and he’ll have a different one after" is a bit harsh :D.
Yes the part about his life changing :lol:

Man it was brutal

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thats exactly how aggressive Juve should be towards those who tarnish the name without evidence. Ibra will rightly sue his ass to poverty if not jail.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
in the part about calciopoli, he just doesn't seem to understand why juve are still claiming those 400+ millions from figc. nothing he hasn't told before.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
in the part about calciopoli, he just doesn't seem to understand why juve are still claiming those 400+ millions from figc. nothing he hasn't told before.
because he thinks we are guilty? the comment about "strictly applying the same rules to everyone would have gotten all the league demoted" suggests that we were treated unfairly and so we should sue

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I didn't read anything of him saying everybody should of been demoted. He clearly says we were the only ones guilty. The one about applying the rule to everybody and only having 5 teams in Serie A[including us] is about the financial aspect of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 32)