Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (22 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Not according to some white knights of Serie A

"We NEED teh Milan clubs to be as good as us for the good of the league, FOR THE WORLD!!!!!!111!!1"

Fuck Inter, hope this season for them is better than any in their fucking future.
Eventually Inter will get back into the Europa league, and I'll be ok with seeing them pick up a few co-efficient points, before getting knocked out in the round of 16.

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You can have a strong league without those two.
Just need 2 other teams to get a regular lock in the top 3, instead of 1 random team taking 3rd spot every year, need that consistency from Lazio for example. Udinese as much as I like them being our feeder club, have no business being top 3 because their best players are poached before they get the CL qualifying games out of the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Eventually Inter will get back into the Europa league, and I'll be ok with seeing them pick up a few co-efficient points, before getting knocked out in the round of 16.

:D
I guess I can live with them beating some Bulgarian top 4 side at home and drawing away in the groups.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Just need 2 other teams to get a regular lock in the top 3, instead of 1 random team taking 3rd spot every year, need that consistency from Lazio for example. Udinese as much as I like them being our feeder club, have no business being top 3 because their best players are poached before they get the CL qualifying games out of the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I can live with them beating some Bulgarian top 4 side at home and drawing away in the groups
That's ambitious :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I can live with them beating some Bulgarian top 4 side at home and drawing away in the groups.
we don't need shit

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what we need is the Italian Bundesliga. Where we are Bayern.
Things are going in that direction... and hopefully will stay like that forever.
No. We don't. The Bundesliga is not and never will be the best league. Wolfsburg also just got their ass kicked by Napoli. Fuck the Bundesliga, they have one good team FFS.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They are so overly open and attacking in the Bundesliga, and the quality and tempo is good enough to make it strong and do well in European KO football (which suits braver teams).

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
what we need is the Italian Bundesliga. Where we are Bayern.
Things are going in that direction... and hopefully will stay like that forever.
Italy has the potential to be close to the premier league money-wise. It'd be a waste if Serie A cant better the Bundesliga over time. When you have brands like Juventus, Milan and Inter you have to do better. Each on of those teams pulls a massive fan base behind it from around the world and when any of them is playing proper football their old base and brand makes it very easy to absorb new fans. The milanese clubs being in the gutter is a waste of potential.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Italy has the potential to be close to the premier league money-wise. It'd be a waste if Serie A cant better the Bundesliga over time. When you have brands like Juventus, Milan and Inter you have to do better. Each on of those teams pulls a massive fan base behind it from around the world and when any of them is playing proper football their old base and brand makes it very easy to absorb new fans. The milanese clubs being in the gutter is a waste of potential.
exactly the reason why Serie A needs Milan and Inter at their best. Roma, Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina dont have the same appeal, fanbase, potential revenue and everything else

having said that, i would still love to see Inter get down to Serie C1 for quite some time

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No. We don't. The Bundesliga is not and never will be the best league. Wolfsburg also just got their ass kicked by Napoli. Fuck the Bundesliga, they have one good team FFS.
You're talking from league's perspective. He's talking from Juve's perspective. I won't mind being like Bayern. Win the league regularly, be financially powerful to buy the best players from the other Italian teams, and do reasonably well in the CL. Even better if we can do this with the other Italian teams also being good, unlike the Wolfsburgs&co.

Aug 26, 2014
You're talking from league's perspective. He's talking from Juve's perspective. I won't mind being like Bayern. Win the league regularly, be financially powerful to buy the best players from the other Italian teams, and do reasonably well in the CL. Even better if we can do this with the other Italian teams also being good, unlike the Wolfsburgs&co.
We can never be like Bayern in Italy they hate us too much in bundesliga only Leverkusen harbours much hate for them others not so much in Italy we are hated and we hate: Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio(plus Marota is fighting with Lolito
Felipe anderson
), Roma and more. So many deals fall through because of this or they demand way too much money.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We can never be like Bayern in Italy they hate us too much in bundesliga only Leverkusen harbours much hate for them others not so much in Italy we are hated and we hate: Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio(plus Marota is fighting with Lolito
Felipe anderson
), Roma and more. So many deals fall through because of this or they demand way too much money.
Meh, the hatred was always there, yet we were buying the best players from serie A in the past. It "only" takes money.

Aug 26, 2014
Meh, the hatred was always there, yet we were buying the best players from serie A in the past. It "only" takes money.
Sure we can make deals with the smaller clubs but now Lazio, Fiorentina and Inter stop transfers or take less money from other clubs rather then sell to us. Germans put aside their fellings when they are doing business Italians don't.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In that sense I can agree. Although I think that in a lot of ways we are like Bayern already. We win the league on a very regular basis, we're financially healthy and we have the best players in the league. Where we fail and Bayern (and Real and Barcelona and..) succeed is capitalizing on our fanbase IMO.

EDIT: But I do think we're starting to do that as well. The new stadium was a massive step in the right direction for example.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sure we can make deals with the smaller clubs but now Lazio, Fiorentina and Inter stop transfers or take less money from other clubs rather then sell to us. Germans put aside their fellings when they are doing business Italians don't.
thats not true. Fiorentina asked 30M for Jovetic, we offered 15 + half Marrone + Quag or something similar. City paid 30M instantly and got him, if we did the same we would perhaps get him instead. nothing to do with Fiorentina hating us. same goes for other players from those clubs like Cuadrado, Candreva, Kolarov, Pjanic, Lamela, Cavani etc.

Aug 26, 2014
thats not true. Fiorentina asked 30M for Jovetic, we offered 15 + half Marrone + Quag or something similar. City paid 30M instantly and got him, if we did the same we would perhaps get him instead. nothing to do with Fiorentina hating us. same goes for other players from those clubs like Cuadrado, Candreva, Kolarov, Pjanic, Lamela, Cavani etc.
Let me ask you this if we offered 30 mil for Jovetic and Man C offered the same whose offer would they take???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)