Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (42 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@AlexJuventino translate that shit. Be useful for once.
nothing much

24:20 - Now the word goes to lawyers, then the judgment.

24:10 - ASKED FOR ACQUITTAL BERTINI And DATTILO - For former referee Paolo Bertini and Antonio Dattilo, however, the PCs have proposed the cancellation without postponement of the judgment and then absolution with the formula "because the crime does not exist."

12:00 - De Santis, ASKED FOR DISMISSAL APPEAL - For the former referee Massimo De Santis was instead asked for the dismissal of the appeal it had lodged.

11:55 - EVEN FOR PAIRETTO MAZZINI ASKED AND PRESCRIPTION - Asked the prescription for the former referee designator Pierluigi Pairetto and former Vice President Federal Innocenzo Mazzini.

11:45 - PG cassation: PRESCRIPTION FOR MOGGI And GIRAUDO - The pg Gabriele Mazzotta asked the prescription of the crime of criminal association for the former Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi and former CEO of the company Turin, Antonio Giraudo in the second degree. Former Juventus director was sentenced on appeal to two years and four months, while the former had received a conviction for expedited to 1 year and 8 months The prosecutor also asked for the cancellation without referral to Moggi the charges relating to fraud in sports competition

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Titles back + clearing our name...

Don't even care about the money.. That would be the most epic victory ever.. Not having to hear the word "cheaters" when you mention you are a juventino :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven come here, we need lawyers.
I think it's about statutes of limitations in Moggi's and Giraudo's case. Essentially legal proceedings cannot be initiated after a certain amount of time has gone by. I am no expert in Italian law however, so I can't really tell you much about this case I'm afraid..

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Unfortunately some mod decided to delete all the great content :sad::sergio:

This was in the Galatasaray thread, in the middle of the great turkish invasion. There were a lot of rubbish posts, but also some legendary stuff like 'win or street conte' or a paint image of Conte in a tracksuit, with golden chains etc. :lol: too bad i didn't save it.
Wasn't it a Benfica fan? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. You know its never going to happen.
Fire me that email broski!

I think it's about statutes of limitations in Moggi's and Giraudo's case. Essentially legal proceedings cannot be initiated after a certain amount of time has gone by. I am no expert in Italian law however, so I can't really tell you much about this case I'm afraid..
Cheers.

I didn't hope for much tbh. No way they'd give us 400mln in any case.

Aug 26, 2014
Some translate this:

Per la Gazzetta il titolo da dare è:
"Calciopoli, per Moggi chiesto "annullamento per prescrizione"
Il procuratore generale non ha chiesto l'assoluzione per l'ex direttore generale della Juventus"
e poi l'articolo:
"Niente assoluzione, ma "annullamento senza rinvio per avvenuta prescrizione": questa la richiesta del Procuratore Generale della Cassazione, Gabriele Mazzotta, per Luciano Moggi, accusato di associazione a delinquere e frode sportiva. L'ex direttore generale della Juventus in appello era stato condannato a due anni e quattro mesi. Per alcune singole imputazioni invece il p.g. ha chiesto l’annullamento senza rinvio perché "il fatto non sussiste"." Singola imputazione? Parliamo del reato di FRODE SPORTIVA!!!!!!!
Insomma... per la gazzetta esiste solo la prescrizione, anzi, per meglio dire, esiste solo che la procura generale "non ha chiesto l'assoluzione".... senza parole. Cosa si arriva a fare pur di manipolare parole e fatti, pur di disinformare.Ancora braccia sottratte ai lavori pesanti....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unfortunately some mod decided to delete all the great content :sad::sergio:

This was in the Galatasaray thread, in the middle of the great turkish invasion. There were a lot of rubbish posts, but also some legendary stuff like 'win or street conte' or a paint image of Conte in a tracksuit, with golden chains etc. :lol: too bad i didn't save it.
wasnt it Benfica?

edit: nevermind :D

Apr 15, 2006
Some translate this:

Per la Gazzetta il titolo da dare è:
"Calciopoli, per Moggi chiesto "annullamento per prescrizione"
Il procuratore generale non ha chiesto l'assoluzione per l'ex direttore generale della Juventus"
e poi l'articolo:
"Niente assoluzione, ma "annullamento senza rinvio per avvenuta prescrizione": questa la richiesta del Procuratore Generale della Cassazione, Gabriele Mazzotta, per Luciano Moggi, accusato di associazione a delinquere e frode sportiva. L'ex direttore generale della Juventus in appello era stato condannato a due anni e quattro mesi. Per alcune singole imputazioni invece il p.g. ha chiesto l’annullamento senza rinvio perché "il fatto non sussiste"." Singola imputazione? Parliamo del reato di FRODE SPORTIVA!!!!!!!
Insomma... per la gazzetta esiste solo la prescrizione, anzi, per meglio dire, esiste solo che la procura generale "non ha chiesto l'assoluzione".... senza parole. Cosa si arriva a fare pur di manipolare parole e fatti, pur di disinformare.Ancora braccia sottratte ai lavori pesanti....
FFS put some effort into running it through Google Translate ash least!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what happened so far today are what the prosecutors want. The judge didn't make a decision yet.

What they want are:

- Statute of limitation for Moggi and Giraudo for criminal association(associazione per delinquere).
- Cancel sentence of Sporting Fraud for Luciano Moggi.
- Statute of limitation for Pairetto and Mazzini.
- Asked for ex-ref De Santis appeal to be rejected.
- Ask for ex-refs Bertini and Dattilo to be absolved.(Udinese yellow cards that never happened...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 36)