Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (26 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Enough with a quite, calm good guy juventus, it's only bring unfortunate result like in 2006. When they speak bad to us, let's bring hell to them. On and off the field.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
fuck staying quiet, especially when we have facts to back our non-statements up. Our image has been tarnished enough worldwide, staying quiet on accusations or implications would be a mistake.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'll correct myself, they accuse him for the Udinese game were they say 3 Udinese guys missed the Juve game. The truth is that they didn't and played against Juve. :lol:

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,394
    To Juve it means nothing. Juventus as a team has already been found not guilty so whatever happens to the others is separate and irrelevant. More people got acquitted and Giraudo's sentence was reduced. He and Moggi will now likely appeal to a higher court and continue the process of getting the whole thing squashed. Given the fact that Moggi and Giraudo are some of the last guys involved with pending sentences it shouldn't be too hard. You can't have a fraudulent society corrupting games when the only two members are working on the same team. Who were they corrupting with if there are no other guilty parties? In any case the statute of limitations excuse will be upheld by the league so as to avoid a retrial anyway so don't expect any major changes as far as the sporting tribunals go. This is a civil court matter now and being acquitted only proves it was a botched case at the sporting level, not that they will reverse it.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,397
    Welcome back brother! If it isnt too much trouble can you summarize for us what are the latest proceedings?
    I pretty much just did. A whole lot of nothing. They've reduced the sentences because chunk by chunk each piece of the tower they constructed in 2006 is crumbling. Now those left with (by now few) charges will continue to appeal up the ladder until it is all but erased.

For us it means pride. The Federation won't do shit, the league won't do shit and everyone will still say we cheated especially now that the team is strong again.

We won group E...expect to hear some form of BS about it soon. We are Juventini, we should be used to it.

As far as the money or titles coming back. I doubt either will happen any time soon if ever but if it keeps the league and federation on their toes, Agnelli is doing well by continuing his quest.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I pretty much just did. A whole lot of nothing. They've reduced the sentences because chunk by chunk each piece of the tower they constructed in 2006 is crumbling. Now those left with (by now few) charges will continue to appeal up the ladder until it is all but erased.

For us it means pride. The Federation won't do $#@!, the league won't do $#@! and everyone will still say we cheated especially now that the team is strong again.

We won group E...expect to hear some form of BS about it soon. We are Juventini, we should be used to it.

As far as the money or titles coming back. I doubt either will happen any time soon if ever but if it keeps the league and federation on their toes, Agnelli is doing well by continuing his quest.

Welcome back Mr calciopoli reporter :D

Indeed we ened to bite at them everytime they throw this shit against us.

Fucking moratti,. cursed us for like 6 years with his mafia..... that guy should burn in hell.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,399
    Just a little update. Giraudo has been absolved of everything except one count regarding Juventus-Udinese on the 13th of February 2005 (Juventus 2-1 Udinese).
    For the record, the theory is that Giraudo and Moggi (through Pierluigi Pairetto who was one of the referee designators at the time) used the referees to give Juventus an advantage in that game.
    The referee was Rodomonti and the linesmen were Gemignani and Foschetti. All three were absolved and cleared of all charges. In other words the court acknowledged the fact that the game was not subjected to corrupted referees. So who did Giraudo and Moggi fix the game through? Keep in mind no players were involved in the scandal.
    What little remains of Giraudo and Moggi’s guilt now clearly stands on wobbly legs and is likely to fall apart soon enough. The courts seem to think that it is somehow possible to continue absolving all the members of the “association” while still maintaining the guilt of those they want to see sentenced (namely Moggi and Giraudo) but they are shooting themselves in the foot. Virtually nothing remains of this alleged association and therefore Moggi and Giraudo couldn’t have been at the helm of a corrupt society that did not exist for lack of other members.
    Sooner or later, the contradiction in rationale will result in a reversal of their charges in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)