Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
https://twitter.com/TonyMarinaro

a-hole from over here and his stupid radio show shitting on Juve again. Says the ref was Moggi's friend. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Julio Cesar: "I hate Juve...only because I couldn't beat them. Refs? They make bad calls to everybody."
Don't be hating Julio! You are at QPR now a team who gets beaten by everyone hahahahaha!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I just came to think... You know, it is matchday and it gave me time to reflect upon our situation as a club.

I realized, that even though we call Inter the 'calciopoli directors', it is all bullshit. We cheated and we lied and we stole. Inter did nothing. That is a fact. Another fact is that we stole titles by buying referees and we deserved the punishment we got. Perhaps we deserved an even worse punishment.

We really should stop saying '30', because everybody knows we have 28 and that the last two where illegitimate - Inter were better than us, but we stole their titles. There is no excuse for that. Though I still love Buffon#88 (Death to Traitors!) for his fascist views, I can't help but feel that we should be ashamed of our club. We are liars, cheaters and thieves!

So in order to end all this ridiculous '30 tituli', tonight I say: FORZA INTER! You might not agree with me, but if you don't, that is because you are stupid and ignorant to the FACT that we cheated and stole and that Inter were truly a generous club to lovers and fans of football everywhere!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I just came to think... You know, it is matchday and it gave me time to reflect upon our situation as a club.

I realized, that even though we call Inter the 'calciopoli directors', it is all bullshit. We cheated and we lied and we stole. Inter did nothing. That is a fact. Another fact is that we stole titles by buying referees and we deserved the punishment we got. Perhaps we deserved an even worse punishment.

We really should stop saying '30', because everybody knows we have 28 and that the last two where illegitimate - Inter were better than us, but we stole their titles. There is no excuse for that. Though I still love Buffon#88 (Death to Traitors!) for his fascist views, I can't help but feel that we should be ashamed of our club. We are liars, cheaters and thieves!

So in order to end all this ridiculous '30 tituli', tonight I say: FORZA INTER! You might not agree with me, but if you don't, that is because you are stupid and ignorant to the FACT that we cheated and stole and that Inter were truly a generous club to lovers and fans of football everywhere!
I'm Dr. Trolllove and I approve this message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)