Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (114 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
about one of the accusations that sent us in B and helped in Moggi getting 5 years and 4 months yesterday there's the game vs Udinese where 3-4 Udinese got players carded to miss the Juve game. The call was between Moggi and Giraudo where one of them says if the ref was intelligent he would half the Udinese squad.

The thing is, these players played vs Juve and guess what? That call was made AFTER the game! They made it sound like it was before but it was just a stupid conversation that happened after the game.

That's why I don't trust the system in Italy and believe JUve and Moggi being cleared.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I believe in our two take away scudetti as much as you do and I am not asking for any sympathy for my third opinion. You can call me a retard, an Inter fan or a fucking cunt, I am neither standing in your way nor stepping down to your name calling. And not a single time I said we needed help to win any of our 29 Scudetti.
You contradict yourself. You believe Moggi did wrong [which is fixing matches] and you believe in our 29 Scudetti. To me it looks like you either don't have any idea of what's happening or you can't make the connection between the two. You can't believe Moggi is guilty but defend 29 Scudetti. It doesn't work.

You take it however you want, to me those who find Moggi guilty are in no-different than Inter fans, they share the same views which makes me think they're just the same.

Did he or did he not get judged for 75 wiretaps out of 15000?
And do you believe it? Haven't you said a page back that the whole system is wrong? What do you know about his conversations? Have you ever listened to them? Other than what Gazzetta articles wrote on their papers and published what do you know of the 75 wiretaps?

What next, if they tell you Moggi jailed some of our opponents players like the time when they accused him of jailing Paparesta(?) during HT you'll buy that?

Even if he called the referee designator to ask about his sick daughter while someone else called him to ask him to help a result, he still shouldn't have done it.
You truly have no idea of anything. There's no league where referee designator isn't in-contact with club's patrons.

You're trying to find a lame excuses to justify yourself on why you hate the man.

You can easily say you hate without having to go into details you have no idea of.

Apr 29, 2006
With Berlusconi stepping down this financial crisis might play in our favor at the end. I am far from the idea that Italy will change as a country, but the next PM might be closer to us than it is to them and that always helps. To me even if we get the Scudetti back and Moggi is exonerated - Italy will remain a very flawed country. If they will break the law to punish such a small timer, imagine what they will do when serious money are involved. Surely the first court was a farce, it was a kangaroo court by its very inception, but now we are going through the official courts and they seem to be no different. If you have to go to the European courts to hope for justice then there is no point in having a local court and considering the expenses involved into getting your case to such a high instance of authority - it seems absolutely unbelievable that anyone who hasn't put his hand into the honey jar at some point would be able to afford it financially.
What I am disappointed about the most is Juve's stance on the whole matter. Its not even about the titles anymore, its much more about what we stand for and who we are. If we are ready to weasel our way out of situations like this we would never be respected by the people that work for us. Ever again. And people are asking why Amauri/Iaquinta doesn't do the right thing and leave? Well if his employer is deprived of dignity why should a brazilian, branded a mercenary, have such a quality and display it?
If a guy(family) that is worth within the billions cannot afford to grow a spine - why should people who will at most get a few millions be questioned about their spineless behavior? They are about to throw Del Piero out, didn't even give him the opportunity to announce it himself and yet they will do their uttermost to convince us they are standing for some virtues? Do you see Zanetti getting the same threatment? And why should we measure ourselves with Inter when we were and should always be a class above them?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
about one of the accusations that sent us in B and helped in Moggi getting 5 years and 4 months yesterday there's the game vs Udinese where 3-4 Udinese got players carded to miss the Juve game. The call was between Moggi and Giraudo where one of them says if the ref was intelligent he would half the Udinese squad.

The thing is, these players played vs Juve and guess what? That call was made AFTER the game! They made it sound like it was before but it was just a stupid conversation that happened after the game.

That's why I don't trust the system in Italy and believe JUve and Moggi being cleared.

You can't seperate Juve from Moggi in all this. You just can't.

I find it lame that some really think Moggi is guilty but Juve deserved the Scudetti.

Make up your minds FFS.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can't seperate Juve from Moggi in all this. You just can't.

I find it lame that some really think Moggi is guilty but Juve deserved the Scudetti.

Make up your minds FFS.
we already did, the moment moggi resigned, infact it happened when the elkann's forced him out, you got to remember that moggi is fighting his case on a personal front, not because he's doing it for Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we already did, the moment moggi resigned, infact it happened when the elkann's forced him out, you got to remember that moggi is fighting his case on a personal front, not because he's doing it for Juve.
and confirmed at the stadium inauguration. I think I read somewhere that Giraudo was invited and not Moggi. Juve basically threw Moggi under the bus saying we won't fight with him and bring the league down. You get Moggi we get the scudetti and everybody(except Moggi and fans) is happy.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
and confirmed at the stadium inauguration. I think I read somewhere that Giraudo was invited and not Moggi. Juve basically threw Moggi under the bus saying we won't fight with him and bring the league down. You get Moggi we get the scudetti and everybody(except Moggi and fans) is happy.
Probably the only way we have a chance, in that corrupt league. The decision yesterday surely showed us that (even though it was a civil court).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)