Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (143 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am one of those who dislike/hate Moggi but you can easily remove me from the circle of generalization you just mentioned.
Dislike him all you want. I don't care. To me, after Calcio-poli you don't have a 3rd option, you're either with Moggi or against him, if you're with him then you believe in 29 Scudetti, if you're against him then you're with Inter's stolen Scudetti. Very simple.

This is how things are, you can look at it differently but don't expect people anyone to sympathize or understand the Moggi haters. Specially the ones that truly believe that we didn't need any help to win trophies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The wiretaps that he got judged for. The phone calls that he and others were doing.
Phone calls that everyone was making, it was commonplace, widespread, "normal" to make such phone calls. No one found it strange except of course when they dusted off the rulebook and decided it now only applies to everything Juventus does.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If the rest, such as not wanting our name to be dragged through the dirt, you're not concerned with, then I'm not sure why you're commonly on this forum.
I don't want our name dragged through dirt but it has already been done. I don't care if I stand out on this forum or not.

Dislike him all you want. I don't care. To me, after Calcio-poli you don't have a 3rd option, you're either with Moggi or against him, if you're with him then you believe in 29 Scudetti, if you're against him then you're with Inter's stolen Scudetti.

This is how things are, you can look at it differently but don't expect people anyone to sympathize or understand the Moggi haters. Specially the ones that truly believe that we didn't need any help to win trophies.
I believe in our two take away scudetti as much as you do and I am not asking for any sympathy for my third opinion. You can call me a retard, an Inter fan or a fucking cunt, I am neither standing in your way nor stepping down to your name calling. And not a single time I said we needed help to win any of our 29 Scudetti.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Phone calls that everyone was making, it was commonplace, widespread, "normal" to make such phone calls. No one found it strange except of course when they dusted off the rulebook and decided it now only applies to everything Juventus does.
This is where my analogy that you disagreed with comes in place. Commonplace and normal, something that everyone is doing does not make it right.

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
The gist of your answer implies that you believe Moggi is guilty. Your analogy has little relevance to the point you're trying to make.

If Moggi is guilty, then it follows that Juventus is also guilty. Although Moggi may have committed some sort of wrong, the wrong was common practice amongst all teams, not exceptional, and so, Moggi's so-called wrongdoing was used to brutally bring this entire club down in the most of heinous of ways.

That is why we all defend Moggi. Rather than the FIGC cleaning up the entire league, they found a scapegoat, Moggi and Juventus. The FIGC, and Italy as a whole, is littered with corruption. We, Juventus, club and fans, should not sit down while our name is being unjustly dragged through the mud. We are a proud club that is the epitome of success in Italian, European and even world football. We have won many titles and have had some of the most celebrated players don our jersey.

At this time, Moggi seems to be the only one interested in putting his money where his mouth is and defending this club in any manner possible.
I don't need to bold anything, I agree with all you said here. I would be supporting JCK's opinion if every situation in life can be observed and discussed in vacuum. This is not the case if you live on this planet. If you simply do not try to go all the way and fight all the powerful in a similar manner they are fighting the battle, you will always be a loser. I am not Christian enough to give the other cheek every time. The guy who did it died on a cross, I don't pretend to live in a perfect world. What is rightfully yours should be protected, even on the edge between good and evil. Nothing is black or white only, even our shirts have both colours, not only one of them. Note that Inter and Milan's shirts also have the black stripe... This is not a coincidence. Black is fought with black. Everyone else who refuses to accept reality will always lose, which ultimately will depreciate however good a cause they might be defending.

Whoever does not fight, can never win - it is as simple as that. Moggi always fought and always will. I go his way.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Even if he called the referee designator to ask about his sick daughter while someone else called him to ask him to help a result, he still shouldn't have done it.
That implies you think it's illegal to talk to the referee designators, when in actuality it wasnt, rather recommended by the FIGC. You need more than that to explain your retarded position on Moggi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In the end I am an Inter fan that have seen them play only one match this season against Juventus but the rest of the time I have watched each and every Juventus match bar one where I was travelling. I was getting happy and screaming, waking my one year old kid up at each goal Juve scored and getting sad and angry at each goal they conceded. I have been doing that since 1986 and will be doing it for as long as I have the possibility to do it. I have been to Turin three times for the sole purpose of watching Juventus play, I have screamed my lungs out in matches, I have spent fortunes on Juve official merchandise from the store at Via Garibaldi and from their online store.

Yet I am either an Inter fan or a retard. I can also be a fucking cunt.

That's it for me for today.

Apr 15, 2006
They are not that fast when something positive for Juve happened.
Something positive, like what? Did they take 12 hours to announce that we won the cadetto?

Besides, why does speed matter as long as they're reporting it eventually?
Because they didn't cover 0,99% of the Napoli trials when it was revealed that Inter and others were bullshitting everything and everyone.
Fair enough. But a LOT of English media sites didn't report them. Goal.com posted a few transcripts, but not all of them. So why accuse just one site of being dickheads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)