Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (29 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
blʘndu;3348407 said:
don't make me post the thing on juventus.com .. it's been posted like 5 times already...we're out of calciopoli for 4 and a half hours now
I didn't ask you to repost the Juventus statement as iv already read it.

Im asking for someone to post an offical statement that we've had our name cleared as so far all I can find is this.

Juventus claim the civil trial confirmed the club’s “non-involvement” with the Calciopoli events. http://football-italia.net/node/12689

Juventus claims court decision proved it was not involved in Calciopoli scandal. http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/i...-court-decision-proved-it-was-not-involved-in

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The title of that article says that Juventus 'claimed' this confirms they had no wrong doing what he was asking and what i am still confused about is it official? you guys need to calm down and stop getting aggresive ever time someone asks a question not everything is clear to everyone right now even if it has been posted 20 times people still arent grasping what it all actually means.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I didn't ask you to repost the Juventus statement as iv already read it.

Im asking for someone to post an offical statement that we've had our name cleared as so far all I can find is this.

Juventus claim the civil trial confirmed the club’s “non-involvement” with the Calciopoli events. http://football-italia.net/node/12689

Juventus claims court decision proved it was not involved in Calciopoli scandal. http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/i...-court-decision-proved-it-was-not-involved-in
exactly

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The title of that article says that Juventus 'claimed' this confirms they had no wrong doing what he was asking and what i am still confused about is it official? you guys need to calm down and stop getting aggresive ever time someone asks a question not everything is clear to everyone right now even if it has been posted 20 times people still arent grasping what it all actually means.
Cheers Steve

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
Elcunt seems to be like that from day one. He had to be like that to get the power and 'unite' his family. He fucked his own mother over. The Agnelli guy is just a puppet. No more, no less. They could have hired an actor to play the role of the next Agnelli, there would be no difference between them. The last one didn't allow anyone to write the script for him - he took the decisions.

PP: Still Smislov, you not writing in topsport sucks, but don't say i didn't tell you so...
We are all puppets apparently...in all matters...

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
"The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code."

which means that the court treated the club as a separate entity to Moggi's actions. We were declared not responsible or held accountable for any actions.. that's from my understanding of objective liability. That's why we were not asked to pay anything or get compensations from anyone else.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventus 'not involved in Calciopoli'

Juventus claim the civil trial confirmed the club’s “non-involvement” with the Calciopoli events.

Former director general Luciano Moggi was found guilty of sporting fraud by the Naples Tribunal today, while Juve had their appeal for damages rejected.

“Today’s decision stated Juventus’ non involvement with the matters charged,” read a statement. “The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code.

“The decision emerged from the result of a thorough hearing and from the analysis of all evidences, clashed with the reality of an inaccurate sports law which severely penalized Juventus, the sole club damaged due to the removal of two titles - following the victories achieved on the pitch - with consequent relegation and related extensive losses.

“Juventus will continue their legitimate campaigns in order to restore the equality of treatment.”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/12689
Juventus are not claiming anything, the judge said that Juve had no objective liability. It was the trial that cleared Juve, there are no claims.

The author doesn't know what objective liability is, so he writes "claim" and at the same time makes us all look like idiots.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus are not claiming anything, the judge said that Juve had no objective liability. It was the trial that cleared Juve, there are no claims.

The author doesn't know what objective liability is, so he writes "claim" and at the same time makes us all look like idiots.
yeah but look at the major papers tomorrow.

in bold, taking half the page, pic of Moggi...GUILTY!!!

:sigh:

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
yeah but look at the major papers tomorrow.

in bold, taking half the page, pic of Moggi...GUILTY!!!

:sigh:
What do you expect? It sells papers more than " Moggi guilty but he can appeal because it's not a final verdict just the first round oh and Juve isn't guilty because blah blah " :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The rule which cleared us is probably this one, called respondeat superior:

Respondeat superior (Latin: "let the master answer"; plural: respondeant superiores) is a legal doctrine which states that, in many circumstances, an employer is responsible for the actions of employees performed within the course of their employment.[1] This rule is also called the "Master-Servant Rule", recognized in both common law and civil law jurisdictions.[2]

In a broader scope, respondeat superior is based upon the concept of vicarious liability.

Employer/employee relationships are the most common area wherein respondeat superior is applied, but often the doctrine is used in the agency relationship. In this, the principal becomes liable for the actions of the agent, even if the principal did not directly commit the act. There are three considerations generally:
1.Was the act committed within the time and space limits of the agency?
2.Was the offense incidental to, or of the same general nature as, the responsibilities the agent is authorized to perform?
3.Was the agent motivated to any degree to benefit the principal by committing the act?

The degree to which these are answered in the affirmative will dictate the degree to which the doctrine can be applied.

---------------------

Number 1 and 3 would've seen us fucked, but I suspect that Juve were cleared due to the 2nd consideration and that Moggi had stepped out of bounds when it came to his tasks.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not saying this was the actual rule that was applied, but all western countries have objective liability rules and they all look pretty much like that one.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Accused
A. Leader of illegal organisaton - something like that.
B. Udinese-Brescia
F. Juventus-Lazio
G. Fiorentina-Bologna
I. Bologna-Juventus
M. Juventus-Milan
O. Cagliari-Juventus
Q. Juventus-Udinese
Z. Roma-Juventus.

Cleared

C. Siena-Juventus
D. Juventus-Chievo
E. Lecce-Juventus
N. Roma-Parma
P. Messina-Parma
R. Siena-Messina
T. Palermo - Lecce
A10. Lecce - Parma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)