Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (83 Viewers)

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Juventus 'not involved in Calciopoli'

Juventus claim the civil trial confirmed the club’s “non-involvement” with the Calciopoli events.

Former director general Luciano Moggi was found guilty of sporting fraud by the Naples Tribunal today, while Juve had their appeal for damages rejected.

“Today’s decision stated Juventus’ non involvement with the matters charged,” read a statement. “The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code.

“The decision emerged from the result of a thorough hearing and from the analysis of all evidences, clashed with the reality of an inaccurate sports law which severely penalized Juventus, the sole club damaged due to the removal of two titles - following the victories achieved on the pitch - with consequent relegation and related extensive losses.

“Juventus will continue their legitimate campaigns in order to restore the equality of treatment.”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/12689

Apr 29, 2006
For me the decision taken tonight is as clear evidence as you can get that there is something wrong with the Italian justice system. And this something is quite substantial.
There is no reason to divide between the club and its employees. The same way as there will be no reason to divide between a company and its CEO. Lets say I am the CEO of a bank and I manage to misplace my clients assets- I would be found guilty, but the bank wouldn't? The assumption that control within the institution was not sufficient towards its employees is ludicrous... Why hire him and not fire him comes to mind!

Then there is the accumulating disgust towards our beloved club. Even the rat-Mo'rat'ti is supporting his ex-employees - and he is as low a person as anyone can get. We went lower. I know it's for the good of the society - but what good is there in a society that is ready to dispense of anyone in the name of a vague existence? Let's throw away Del Piero, make him a janitor and allow the entire Inter team to piss on Gianni's grave - who knows they could give us the scudetti and throw a few Coppas on top as well?

Finally its about the lack of control within Italy. If that is Europe today, then I am thinking this world is truly doomed. Talking about legal egalitarianism and justice in this kind of environment is just plain wrong. It's not just wrong it is absurd. The court system as flawed as it is represents the will of the people. I guess there is none left. As painfull as it is maybe for the best of the system would be another major shake down. But this time with the clear ideas of the enemy -social class warfare and restoration of the justice system.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
clearing juve and not clearing moggi too showes us that italy's court was not fair at all..well at least we can battle for money, scudetti, etc...but i feel so sorry for moggi that the current rulers of Juve won't help him at all. if moggi didn't appeal and fight for him and Juve, now we would still be seen as cheaters

parashkev

Apr 29, 2010
For me the decision taken tonight is as clear evidence as you can get that there is something wrong with the Italian justice system. And this something is quite substantial.
There is no reason to divide between the club and its employees. The same way as there will be no reason to divide between a company and its CEO. Lets say I am the CEO of a bank and I manage to misplace my clients assets- I would be found guilty, but the bank wouldn't? The assumption that control within the institution was not sufficient towards its employees is ludicrous... Why hire him and not fire him comes to mind!

Then there is the accumulating disgust towards our beloved club. Even the rat-Mo'rat'ti is supporting his ex-employees - and he is as low a person as anyone can get. We went lower. I know it's for the good of the society - but what good is there in a society that is ready to dispense of anyone in the name of a vague existence? Let's throw away Del Piero, make him a janitor and allow the entire Inter team to piss on Gianni's grave - who knows they could give us the scudetti and throw a few Coppas on top as well?

Finally its about the lack of control within Italy. If that is Europe today, then I am thinking this world is truly doomed. Talking about legal egalitarianism and justice in this kind of environment is just plain wrong. It's not just wrong it is absurd. The court system as flawed as it is represents the will of the people. I guess there is none left. As painfull as it is maybe for the best of the system would be another major shake down. But this time with the clear ideas of the enemy -social class warfare and restoration of the justice system.
Absolutely agree! Juventus acted as a machine, as a cold corporation, which it obviously is, however, this was way overboard...Elkann and Agnelli are a shame to their family names in my opinion. Sorry to say that, but this is not how my Juventus should act...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
blʘndu;3348398 said:
clearing juve and not clearing moggi too showes us that italy's court was not fair at all..well at least we can battle for money, scudetti, etc...but i feel so sorry for moggi that the current rulers of Juve won't help him at all. if moggi didn't appeal and fight for him and Juve, now we would still be seen as cheaters
Did the court clear us though?

All im reading is that we claim to be cleared and nothing about us offically being cleared.

Apr 29, 2006
Absolutely agree! Juventus acted as a machine, as a cold corporation, which it obviously is, however, this was way overboard...Elkann and Agnelli are a shame to their family names in my opinion. Sorry to say that, but this is not how my Juventus should act...
Elcunt seems to be like that from day one. He had to be like that to get the power and 'unite' his family. He fucked his own mother over. The Agnelli guy is just a puppet. No more, no less. They could have hired an actor to play the role of the next Agnelli, there would be no difference between them. The last one didn't allow anyone to write the script for him - he took the decisions.

PP: Still Smislov, you not writing in topsport sucks, but don't say i didn't tell you so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)