Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (52 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If the Italian legal system is as corrupt as some claim and there is indeed a conspiracy to remove Moggi, does anyone else think that the Elkanns could have had a say in this verdict?

I mean Moggi now has no chance of returning to football and will most likely not serve any jail time while Juve get cleared of any wrong doing and will more than likely get their titles back in a year or so.

Gsol already said how sponsorship deals with Telecom and Gazzetta more or less cover the loss of revenue suffered through Calciopoli. (pre 2006 losses were down to bad management)

For me tonights verdict is a good arguement for the Elkanns conspiracy to remove Moggi though im not saying I buy into it :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would never hide my face and thanks for calling me a fucking cunt.
I don't know your stand/position towards the whole thing. I only know you didn't like gsol.

And if you think Moggi cheated then I better not comment because it's definitely not the day for me to comment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I raise you with wishing to be the US president and threatening Italy with nuking them unless they free Moggi, compensate Juve and send Inter to serie Z1B.
I raise THAT with I am in DC...I will protest with a sign by myself in a Juve jersey outside of the North Lawn of the White House.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Is this really correct information: "Moggi will not spend any time in jail, though, due to the intricacies of Italian law. Since this is a first-degree sentence, there are several levels of appeal which Moggi can utilise."?

In other words it says he should be sent to jail if he doesnt appeal. Right?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Italy :touched:

And this is why I called it a third world country. Absolutely disgusting so called "justice" system. What a fucking banana republic. Not only don't they consider his evidence at all, they then slap him with a 5 year sentence lol.

Now we know the reasons why Moratti and co were so cocky in interviews regarding Calciopoli. They know the system was against Moggi from the start and nothing would happen to them.

Fuck FIGC, fuck the courts, fuck Inter, fuck Moratti and fuck Italy.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Juventus 'not involved in Calciopoli'

Juventus claim the civil trial confirmed the club’s “non-involvement” with the Calciopoli events.

Former director general Luciano Moggi was found guilty of sporting fraud by the Naples Tribunal today, while Juve had their appeal for damages rejected.

“Today’s decision stated Juventus’ non involvement with the matters charged,” read a statement. “The Club was taken to the court of Naples as civilly liable entity by way of objective liability according to Art. 2049 Italian Civil Code.

“The decision emerged from the result of a thorough hearing and from the analysis of all evidences, clashed with the reality of an inaccurate sports law which severely penalized Juventus, the sole club damaged due to the removal of two titles - following the victories achieved on the pitch - with consequent relegation and related extensive losses.

“Juventus will continue their legitimate campaigns in order to restore the equality of treatment.”

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Italy remains one of the most corrupt nations on earth. What a farcical court decision this was, absolute joke of a so-called justice system. How can you not consider new evidence, that's what trials are all about.
Italy seems just as corrupt as the UK and US/Israeli governments...but thankfully run by far less powerful corporate institutions.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Is this really correct information: "Moggi will not spend any time in jail, though, due to the intricacies of Italian law. Since this is a first-degree sentence, there are several levels of appeal which Moggi can utilise."?

In other words it says he should be sent to jail if he doesnt appeal. Right?
Italian judges usually refuse to imprison offenders for non-violent crimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)