Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (75 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Out of those who left, Zlatan was the only one to be successfull.

Thuram, Zambrotta, and Emerson failed. Canna was kicked out of Real after two seasons.
I was so pissed off when we gifted Mutu to those purple rats for friggin Bojinov. Mutu even wanted to stay & prove him worth.:sergio:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Moggi is declared innocent in everything or almost I hope the media run with it and not look for excuses or some shit like that. I could see them say it's not a sporting trial and both are not associated. BULLSHIT!!! The sporting trial was a FARCE!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If Moggi is declared innocent in everything or almost I hope the media run with it and not look for excuses or some shit like that. I could see them say it's not a sporting trial and both are not associated. BULLSHIT!!! The sporting trial was a FARCE!
He needs to make sure he has it plastered over most of the newspapers with a double spread.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it lasted a week..of course it was a farce

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
again with the march fixing thing when in the verdict there was no mention of it but at least they're talking about it. Football-Italia still at Gila taking violin courses?
I know, the english-speaking media, no matter who they are, always write about the "match fixing". It's incredibly annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)