Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (41 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's rather optimistic, Dusko. I wonder if all the doubters would apologize for all the snide remarks when calciopoli broke out.
Not really optimistic, I don't see us benefit much. Moggi would clear his name that way and that's pretty much it. I don't think we'd get our Scudetto back but who knows.

Apology? Idiots would say that we bought the trial.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not really optimistic, I don't see us benefit much. Moggi would clear his name that way and that's pretty much it. I don't think we'd get our Scudetto back but who knows.

Apology? Idiots would say that we bought the trial.
I mean even our own fans doubted everything, even members in this very forum. I'd love to hear what that douche Thuram will have to say. In all honesty though, even if our name is cleared, it won't gain as big an audience as calciopoli got when it broke out. It will be news for like a day & then brushed under the carpet.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I mean even our own fans doubted everything, even members in this very forum. I'd love to hear what that douche Thuram will have to say. In all honesty though, even if our name is cleared, it won't gain as big an audience as calciopoli got when it broke out. It will be news for like a day & then brushed under the carpet.
What did Thuram say excatly? Can't remember, just know there were bad words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)