Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (40 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
From Ibrahimovic new book:
"Eravamo semplicemente i migliori e ci dovevano affondare, ecco la verità”

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc...ia_ibrahimovic_su_scudetti_juventus-24664741/

Grande of Ibra do make such a statement. :)
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...ve+stava+dominando.+Ci+hanno+voluto+affondare

«Vidi Luciano Moggi cominciare a piangere davanti a noi durante lo scandalo di Calciopoli. Il mondo si era rovesciato. Noi stavamo portando a casa il secondo scudetto consecutivo e ci hanno tirato nel fango. Gli arbitri non ci favorivano, eravamo semplicemente i migliori e ci dovevano affondare, ecco la verità».
Ok, English?? Its really unfair when members post stuff in italian.......thanks...

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Ok, English?? Its really unfair when members post stuff in italian.......thanks...
I don't give a shit about what ibra has to say to be honest.

but here's Google translation which might not be very accurate

"I saw Luciano Moggi begin to cry in front of us during the scandal of Calciopoli. The world was turned upside down. We were bringing home their second championship in a row and they pulled into the mud. The referees did not favor us, we were simply the best and we were sinkin"

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Worst case scenario?
Best case scenario?

anyone? whadya think?

I'm not even sure what to expect really. So I'm hoping to form a general idea of what's gonna happen, before it actually happens.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Worst case scenario?
Best case scenario?

anyone? whadya think?

I'm not even sure what to expect really. So I'm hoping to form a general idea of what's gonna happen, before it actually happens.
worst in Italy: Guilty of everything
worst logically: Innocent of all charges expect minor stuff.
best in Italy: no Moggi system, guilty in rest.
best logically: Innocent all charges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)